• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Login, Login again, Login again

B
Nov 26, 2007
I am having problems with staying logged in. I have to login to almost every page I go to here if I want to look at pics or anything. The banner at the top of the page keeps giving the message that I am not logged in when I go to a new section or page even after I have logged in. Happens at work on a mac and at home on PC. Happens with firefox, happens with explorer. Tried to search for info, but came up empty. Anyone have any suggestions?

TIA

blob

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
do you have cookies disabled? Not sure why it would do it between pages though?

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Try checking "REmember Me" next time.

Check the address you log in at, and what address you're at when you're logged out. If you log in at snowest.com, and a thread redirects you to www.snowest.com, your browser will think it's a different website and won't use the cookies for the login.

Also check your browser, firefox has an option to clear personal data on exit, that login is part of the personal data it clears.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Cookies are enabled. I have clicked the remember me multiple times, it doesn't remember me. It happens even if I log on at the main page for the forums, then go to browse all arctic cat, I have to log back in. Sometimes even within the same forum later in a session. I am stumped, it seems to recognize me, but then forgets me. Thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming.

blob

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
This IS a cookies issue.
Each time you move around in the forum, the software checks for a LOGGED IN cookie that we place on your system.

Chances are very good that something is prohibiting that cookie from existing on your PC.

B
Nov 26, 2007
I am using different computers at home and work and having the same problem. One is a mac and one is a PC. This is a new problem in the past month, since the changes have started here. To my knowledge I have not changed anything with the way I use my computers or snowest. I am not a computer wiz by any means. but in the preferences window the check box for cookies is enabled. Is there somewhere else I need to look to enable cookies?

Thanks

blob

Premium Features