• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost experience points and infractions

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A

Abominable

Dec 30, 2003
Evel Knievel jump site, ID
snowest.com
According to this page the only way listed that you can lose points by is for infractions.
Since on the 22nd I lost 3103 points I can only assume it was from an infraction, what was it and why was there no notification made?
I read that the experience system is about to be overhauled (again) but I'm not concerned about the points, I'm concerned that I may have been "punished" so to speak without any explanation of what for.

lostex.JPG

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
101 point(s) total Latest Infractions Received

09:55 PM 10-02-2009

8:53 AM 100 Profanity christopher

08:53 AM Expired 1 Profanity christopher

Nope you will know when you get an infraction, It will be on the front page of your CP and you will get a PM.

Wonder how I know that :rolleyes:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I think fouled plug lost its experience points effect? I lost over a thousand and have received no infractions

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
According to this page the only way listed that you can lose points by is for infractions.
Since on the 22nd I lost 3103 points I can only assume it was from an infraction, what was it and why was there no notification made?
I read that the experience system is about to be overhauled (again) but I'm not concerned about the points, I'm concerned that I may have been "punished" so to speak without any explanation of what for.

All it will take is another 3103 days to make it up, no biggie!

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Most likely a deleted thread that you posted in....or something move to fouled plug where I believe no points are given.

How often are points calculated? I just look at mine and it has not changed since 8:50 yesterday?

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
Most likely a deleted thread that you posted in....or something move to fouled plug where I believe no points are given.

How often are points calculated? I just look at mine and it has not changed since 8:50 yesterday?

yep right on after i thought about it that was about the time i deleted a thread in swap after i sold something

thanks

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
yep right on after i thought about it that was about the time i deleted a thread in swap after i sold something

thanks
When you sell something in the swap meet, the better solution is to ask that the thread be CLOSED rather than deleted.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
When you sell something in the swap meet, the better solution is to ask that the thread be CLOSED rather than deleted.
I'm still for a hole that all the sold items go into. Something that you could filter items by a user, see what tehy sold and any feedback to teh item....

...and leaves the swapmeet sections for items that are actively for-sale.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The new swapmeet allows the ads to EXPIRE at a pre-determined date.
That might be a good compromise solution.

Premium Features