• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shots Fired

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Heard from a reliable source who definitely had them all on the snow at once, dont really doubt it honestly. I spent a very small amount of time on an 18 Cat, and when you point those up hill and give’r its like they find another gear and build some serious speed.

As said above, I dont care about a hilldrag of anysort though... I mean it does say SOMETHING, but a Sidewinder would put a bad hurting on them all. Yeah, no thanks.

I’ve done some testing vs an 18 mountain cat also.

Nothing to write home about.
(Dead even with my 16 axys climbing)

Harder to hold an edge in the steep.

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
Heard from a reliable source that the box stock 850 pulled a very strong running Axys 800 that is ported and piped on the same day. That is pretty damn impressive!

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Heck, my '14 cat with a y-pipe and can will stomp the '16 axys in our group and run neck and neck with our twin piped 910bb pro. Never rode an 18+ cat but reports are they're more impressive than the zuke so I don't doubt the alpha could give the 850s some fits.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I've rode everything except the 850 poo. I actually wasn't that impressed with 18 cat motor but the alpha does feel like it hooks up. Always thought the pc was the best track.

niner

Lifetime Membership
Mar 16, 2008
Lacombe Alberta
Heard from a reliable source who definitely had them all on the snow at once, dont really doubt it honestly. I spent a very small amount of time on an 18 Cat, and when you point those up hill and give’r its like they find another gear and build some serious speed.

As said above, I dont care about a hilldrag of anysort though... I mean it does say SOMETHING, but a Sidewinder would put a bad hurting on them all. Yeah, no thanks.

https://youtu.be/4wQd-4ReQAU

Your right,the sidewinders are really fast. Here’s one against a 13 MTNTK pro that isn’t a running ****ty. Have to laugh at some guys who get sandy vag over hill drags. It’s just for fun.

Premium Features