• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 Aftermarket

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
I can't wait to run my ZRP offset spindles on a factory 36" narrowed down to 34"!

Seriously though, if I do decide to go to an 850 I am keeping my offsets and trying it lol

new geometry on the front end. New spindle design and fit. i think you will find your old zrp spindles are not as plug and play as you think...

There is always more HP to be gained. Manufacturers are bound by sounds laws, emission laws, etc. They upgrade the tech to try and reach all that, but this motor is a power plant and I would expect we see options to really maximize the potential. Although I don't think we will see any real designs/dynos until december. Drop a pipe/can on her for 10lb weight loss and gain 5-10 hp would be my guess.

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
This motor is a power plant and I would expect we see options to really maximize the potential.

This is what I'm thinking. With the new engine already producing gobs of power the aftermarket industry is going to look towards uncorking this beast.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
With Polaris releasing the 850 it addressed a ton of shortcomings but they also potentially closed the door on some aftermarket goodies. Too name a few...

New 36” stance with stronger spindles and strong a-arms.
Better motor mounts and clutching to reduce vibration.
More horsepower output.

What does everyone think they will be upgrading via the aftermarket next Fall?!

I've got no special plans.
Tether, ski rubbers and a quiet can.
Some storage bags and a wrap.

Grip it and rip it.

Last edited:

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
There's a guy here at a local sled mod shop that oddly enough just enjoys a nice "warranty gauge on his sled"

Something to be said about that haha.

Premium Features