• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevation

E
Feb 19, 2018
So I am wanting to buy a new axys sled and put a turbo on it. I live in MN and have heard from people that I will not be able to safely run the turbo at my low elevation. I go out west 3 or more times a year and are planning on going out to the U.P a couple of times too, but I still want to be able to ride my sled around home too. Also I need help with the turbo that would fit someone in my situation I want one that can be ran on pump gas and av gas. Any input help thanks.:face-icon-small-dis

Willtrade

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Ontario
Silber is located in MN, they've tested & proven there kits at both SeaLevel and elevation. Reading through this forumn you'll find a tone of examples of Silber working well for your applications. Boondocker and MTNK systems I'm sure will fit the bill also.

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
Silber is located in MN, they've tested & proven there kits at both SeaLevel and elevation. Reading through this forumn you'll find a tone of examples of Silber working well for your applications. Boondocker and MTNK systems I'm sure will fit the bill also.

This.

Obviously, I work for Silber. (just being transparent)

You can run the 3psi spring in MN and then move up to 5 or 7 at elevation. You may need to adjust clutching slightly.

Also, I'd consider running a bit of AV gas regardless. Cheap insurance!

Otherwise, have fun!

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
We run them from 220' to 6400' here in AK and they work perfect! We always mix in Av for safe measures.

I will say for low elevation we have had to change clutching to make it work.

E
Feb 19, 2018
This.

Obviously, I work for Silber. (just being transparent)

You can run the 3psi spring in MN and then move up to 5 or 7 at elevation. You may need to adjust clutching slightly.

Also, I'd consider running a bit of AV gas regardless. Cheap insurance!

Otherwise, have fun!
Thank you and also what mix would you do 25/75

Premium Features