• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Viewing threads with more than 100 posts as standard member

w74bronco

Lifetime Membership
Feb 14, 2016
I can't see any posts numbered above 100 in any thread as a standard member. I receive the following message:

"You have reached the limit of your Free Basic Member reading privileges. To continue reading this thread, please upgrade to Premium Member status"

I don't see any mention of this limit in the membership options table. I haven't run into this restriction in forums before, is that a cut-off at Snowest?

comparison_top.jpg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I don't see any mention of this limit in the membership options table. I haven't run into this restriction in forums before, is that a cut-off at Snowest?
Clearly the graphic is wrong.
All these years and you are the first person to notice it.
Sorry.
Should have the little LIMITED tag in the FREE USER column

Meanwhile, upgrade to Premium and you will enjoy a MUCH better experience here on SnoWest.

Cerveza

Premium Member
Jan 11, 2014
Yeah, that graphic should be changed. Been wandering around here for over an hour trying to figure out why I can't read some threads?.. Keep getting this graphic, yet states no limits on reading. Also, I can't find out what my 'status' is? Then I came upon this page.

I have not come across this in any other forums I am a member of. Not that that's a problem, just confusing and I'll bet dimes to donut holes a lot of folks notice but, just leave not knowing how to proceed.

Considering the monies folks spend to be a 'premium member', maybe someone can change the graphic to read correctly and update the 'rules' to reflect as such.

Thanks, Ken.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
I'm an Ad Free Premium / Lifetime member and?

As such should have unlimited PM's. I woke up this morning to a message stating that I've reached 90% full of an unlimited number? I did not think that was possible? 90% of infinite should still be infinite? Must be a new math created by you leaded Idahoan's? LOL

Could you look into it? So I know whether to find some time to delete some old stuff or what.

Guessing the software needed a value inputed, and someone threw out a large number that they assumed was unreachable. Well I'm proving them wrong.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
As such should have unlimited PM's. I woke up this morning to a message stating that I've reached 90% full of an unlimited number? I did not think that was possible? 90% of infinite should still be infinite? Must be a new math created by you leaded Idahoan's? LOL

Could you look into it? So I know whether to find some time to delete some old stuff or what.

Guessing the software needed a value inputed, and someone threw out a large number that they assumed was unreachable. Well I'm proving them wrong.
True enough.
There is no HARD limit.
You are just the very first member to get close the to the current 6,000 mark. Your next goal line has been raised. Let me know when you get near it..

Premium Features