• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EarthX ETX36D Lithium Battery

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Is that the YTX 12/12 you were using?

was going to anwser it for yah, then remembered we were looking at neils proto viper at his shop & it had a balistic evo2 12 cell in it,cant remember what size the antigravity ones were that they use.

Last edited:
J

judger101

Sep 2, 2008
Washburn, ND
well we still dont have enough snow to ride, but it is getting cold enough to do some testing on the battery. It got to -6F last night and sitting in the open with 25 MPH winds blowing on the sled, it is still dark outside and -1F and i just got done with the first test. the earthx turned it over on the first try, it was slow, but the engine still tried to "catch". i tried 2 more tries and no go. i waited a few minutes and it started on the second try.

it had no problem at these temps, but tomorrow morning will be a better test. -18F projected for tomorrow night, I will turn the engine over once and stop and turn on the battery warmer for about 10 minutes and see if that will make a difference or not.

kinger9

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2009
www.piergenius.com
Awesome so interested in the grip warmer mod. Even if just 1-3 minutes of the warmers on if that would allow it to crank over and start it would be a no brainer to add the lithium. Thanks for doing the test!

Premium Features