• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris ProX/X2/XR Chaincase Set - New Chaincase Bearings - Fits Most Edge Models

P
Oct 3, 2008
Please check out the link below for this beautiful chaincase set I have up for auction. This set came off of a 2004 Polaris 800 ProXR sled with low mileage. This chaincase set should fit most edge models along with fitting all ProX/X2/XR models. If unsure please check with your dealer to make sure it will fit your application. This chaincase set is in great condition and includes everything you see in the pictures. The chaincase bearings are brand new and have never been used. The gears in this case are a 25 tooth top gear and a 41 tooth bottom gear. All the bolts for mounting the chaincase and chaincase cover are included in this auction. You will not be disapointed in these parts as you will find none that are nicer. Here is a great chance to get a great set of parts at a fraction of the price new. Please check out my other auctions as I have many new/like new Polaris parts that I will be listing in the near future.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260324804092

Thanks,
Mitch Meinhardt
pure_adrenaline_800@yahoo.com

Premium Features