• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowy Range.....Where to stay??

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
Been making early season trips to Togwotee the last several years and ready for a change of scenery. Usually always go the first weekend of Dec. or so to kick off the riding season. Looking for places to stay for a reasonable price....little cabins to split between a few fellas or somethin. Never been there so any pointers are good.

Just to give you an idea, we were staying in Togwotee for about $149 a night if I remember and that was 3-4 to a cabin.........

dansyl159

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2008
SW Iowa
Coming from Utah I'd stay on the west side, The Place has cabins, bar, good food and gas. You can ride from there or trailer up to Chains End(bout 3-4 miles).
There is another place directly across the road from The Place (can't for the life of me remember the name) that looks very nice with new cabins. Somebody will chime in shortly with the name.

I

ICM

Nov 26, 2007
Ten Mile Inn is right across from the Place nice cabins

M

Mountain View

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 5, 2011
Mountain View Historic Hotel

The Mountain View Hotel in Centennial is under new management! We offer accommodations and a estaurant for your convenience. The restaurant (full-service) is open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 7 am until 2 pm, Monday from 7 am until 11 am, and on Tuesday nights from 4 pm until 9 pm. We have 3 suites for groups and 3 regular rooms. Check out our website at: themountainviewhotel.com! We have a webcam that shows the western mountains!

M
Jan 20, 2011
GREAT Old Wyoming Hotel!

The Mountain View Hotel in Centennial is under new management. The usual woes affecting the hotel and restaurant have been worked out successfully, and the hotel is back up to its usual standards. The restaurant is open from 7A-2P on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 7A-11A on Monday, and 5P-9P on Tuesday nights. There are some mouth-watering specials available! There are 3 regular and 3 suite rooms, all in wonderful condition. Check out the Mountain View website!

Premium Features