• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

search

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The search engine that is built into the Vbulliten system we use to run SnoWest is HORRIBLE, and that is when it is working perfectly.

There are some changes coming that "SHOULD" help the search engine work better.

Stay tuned for further annoucements on that upgrade.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
screw the on-site search engine. It sucks horribly. Most vbulletin search engines are just as sucky.

Just use google, and in your search query put in site:snowest.com/forums. Restricts the search to that site only. Lets you search for less than 3 characters and use advanced search parameters.

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
put in "site:snowest.com/forums." before or after your search terms?

like this: site:snowest.com/forums.avy bags

or this: avy bags site:snowest.com/forums.

TIA

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah, searching for 2 or 3 characters would be nice since the sled industry is based on acronyms. LOL

C

ckspeed

Dec 17, 2007
Malcolm, NE
Yeah, searching for 2 or 3 characters would be nice since the sled industry is based on acronyms. LOL

Yeah, AMEN brother!!

I can't count how many times I'd like to search just the POO section, especially the swapmeet, or whatever for RMK or 900 or something similar. Google works, but it's frustrating as the search engine on other forums I frequent don't seem to be near as sucky....

Looking forward to the improvements!

Premium Features