• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1968 Evinrude Skeeter for sale

This sled is a cherry. Nieghbor gave this sled to me, but I already have one! It sat in a barn with track in air for probably 15 years or so. Owner says it has been ridden four times. I believe him. I cleaned tank and carb, and the opposing twin came to life again. Runs awsome! 20 in. track, mechanical reverse, 12v cigarette lighter!!, electric start (needs battery), recoil start as well. It also has flip up seat for storage compartment with 8 original metal cans of Evinrude oil mix. This is truly one of a kind.

I greatly appoligize to those who are intersted in this sled. Had a hard time figuring out exactly what year this vintage is. It is a 71. The factory warranty says 9/70. But the owners safety manual says 68. I did further searches on this sled with the serial number and it is a 71 omc 231e. This sled must be rather rare. Was very difficult to find info on. The sled is a E2015 A Evinrude Skeeter. Sorry for the mix up.

D
Jan 2, 2008
WA
This sled is a cherry. Nieghbor gave this sled to me, but I already have one! It sat in a barn with track in air for probably 15 years or so. Owner says it has been ridden four times. I believe him. I cleaned tank and carb, and the opposing twin came to life again. Runs awsome! 20 in. track, mechanical reverse, 12v cigarette lighter!!, electric start (needs battery), recoil start as well. It also has flip up seat for storage compartment with 8 original metal cans of Evinrude oil mix. This is truly one of a kind.

I am interested

superdragpak-800dragon@yahoo.com

sorry to other person I emailed by mistake

Premium Features