• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HRP Boss Seat Purchase Kootenay-Stomper

R

R44guy

Oct 8, 2008
MN
www.mnhelicopters.com
Kootenay-Stomper sold my 14 year old son a HRP boss seat that he said was damage free with no rips or tears in it. After he finally got this seat yesterday we discovered that the top front center of the seat had external shoe goo holding the big rip together. The seat also had some type of finish or possible paint on it wearing off.

After several pm's were sent to Kootenay-Stomper he has failed to reply so I wanted to post this to get his attention and hopefully to let every one else here on the forum to know that they should be careful dealing with him since he mislead a 14 year old boy out of his own hard earned and saved $200.

Shame on him now it will cost $175 to have the section of the seat repaired and recovered. If any one else on here has had this kind of issue with Kootenay-Stomper please post it here. I have purchased many items in good faith off of this forum and never been mislead or lied to before. My son has now learned from his own expierence you can not trust some people.

Feel free to see the link below for his post where the seat was for sale in his thread with pictures here on SW.

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290068

Full HRP BS1.jpg Close Up Full Top Boss HRP 2.jpg HRP BS 3.jpg HRP Front S3.jpg

Last edited:

indyseven

Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2009
Shame on you Kootenay-Stomper you need to resolve this issue. Not only did you make it so a young boy will have trust issues, but now others that might read this thread might think twice about purchasing something from a complete stranger on these forums. Even though 99% of the people are good and honest people. Way to go dude!!!!!:nono:

Rockpicker

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2011
Miller, SD
Nice

Very good job of taking pictures to avoid the damage on the seat.

Now man up and give the kid his money back or be dragged through the mud by the upstanding masses of people that make up Snowest.

S
Feb 2, 2009
Mn
I seen that kootenay-stomper changed his thread and took the pictures off and put that the seat a a tear in the front! But thankfully i have a picture of his old thread of him saying how it is "LIKE NEW" and "NO TEARS"!!!

You guys can look for yourself....................

boss seat #1.jpg boss seat #2.jpg

Last edited:

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
His ad states "updated 2/4/12" and does indeed now say there is a small tear that is fixed with shoe goo. Really??? your going in the wrong direction here dude, pull that assinine update off now and make it right with this kid, your making yourself look real bad real fast.

indyseven

Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2009
STOMPER you really need to fix this before your rep is distroyed for good on snowest. We need more good folks to leave posts to get the message across that this kind of behavior is unacceptable and wont be tolerated. Everyone needs to send a PM to STOMPER and let him know how we feel about this. So come on people letsband together and support this young fellow that has been wronged and hopefully we can help make it right.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
This is going up as a sticky until he man's up to what he's done. I am also reporting that add and reccomending he's banned. Simply ridiculous.

indyseven

Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2009
This is great news. Hope your payin attention STOMPER!!!!!!!:face-icon-small-fro

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
THIS SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE GENERAL SECTION!!

This thread should be moved to the general section. Some exposure on this scenario woud be helpful so others dont get burned by this clown on this forum or any other!!

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
He has told a member of our Moderation team that he is working on paying R44guy back. R44guy have you heard ANYTHING back from him at all?

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
This thread should be moved to the general section. Some exposure on this scenario woud be helpful so others dont get burned by this clown on this forum or any other!!

I agree, but give it part of this week here. If he still doesn't man up then we will hard link it there as well for for more exposure. (That way its still visible in BOTH forums.) :face-icon-small-hap

I have proposed that this site incorporates in a classified feeback section where buyers and sellers can post about their experiences with particular individuals. Trying to see if I can get the rest of the moderators and admin on board with it.

I think it would be a great asset to this site to have a forum where you could go and search a seller or buyers name and see everything that has come up about them. It may work to prevent things like this all together.

R

R44guy

Oct 8, 2008
MN
www.mnhelicopters.com
He has told a member of our Moderation team that he is working on paying R44guy back. R44guy have you heard ANYTHING back from him at all?

X2, I understand he has had some messages with my son but I am unsure if they have reached a resolution but they are messaging so it is a step in the right direction. Thanks for everyone's help and we all know things happen but if this is made right we will not hold any grudges and update everyone.

allierae

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2012
Sylvan Lake Alberta
Ripping off a 14 year old kid and then trying to cover it up? Very nice Brad! You sound like the kind of guy who sells "investment opportunities" to senior citizens.

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Clint's not impressed and neither am I.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
"Koots Rider"

hmmm.... Its kind of funny that the seat USED to look like this... Pretty obvious its been spray painted thats why all the paint is flaking off of it...
Why else would that HRP logo MAGICALLY have turned black? This doesnt even include the nice big rip in a "perfect" condition seat.

Seat.jpg

Last edited:
X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Kootenay-Stomper

I suggest you tell your "friends" that any further involvement by them in this matter is going to go directly against you.

Its quite obvious to anyone that what you did was WRONG, and your the one in the wrong here.

Own up to it, resolve it and move on.

This childish name calling crap is going to end NOW.

capnkirk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2010
Appleton, WI
this is pretty pathetic. What d-bag! How do people think that they will get away with crap like this. You better make it right by this kid. It's sad to mis-lead anyone, let alone a 14 year old kid. Shame on you!! :boxing:

Premium Features