• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No more teasers! I can't take it anymore.

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Please stop posting all the trailers and teasers! I can't take it anymore. It's far too long till we can get out and ride again.

BTW, for those who can't pick up on the sarcasm, (tough to do in text) I'm kidding. Keep up the posts, they are sweeeeet!

At least I will have hunting this fall to keep my mind and body occupied while I wait.

M

MPS

Please stop posting all the trailers and teasers! I can't take it anymore. It's far too long till we can get out and ride again.

BTW, for those who can't pick up on the sarcasm, (tough to do in text) I'm kidding. Keep up the posts, they are sweeeeet!

At least I will have hunting this fall to keep my mind and body occupied while I wait.

I know! I hear ya about the teasers....that is what drove me to start the other thread. I have the shakes right now. I need a fix!

S

sledchick

Nov 26, 2007
NSL, UT
I wanna ride, I wanna ride, I wanna ride...:( They are great teasers though guys! Keep it up!!! :D

J

jaysonfreerider

Jul 18, 2008
Troy, MT
god dangit. i hate summer!!!!!!!! i took a drive last night up to the snow and rolled around in the small patches of snow still left.:)

I want some POWDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Premium Features