• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha one

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Yes you guys can keep all the crap west of the cascades, don't know why anyone would even want to go there ;) Would never want to live in a state that has a sales tax, must be nice having to pay taxes everytime you buy something!

Last edited:

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
Yes you guys can keep all the crap west of the cascades, don't know why anyone would even want to go there ;) Would never want to live in a state that has a sales tax, must be nice having to pay taxes everytime you buy something!

Don't be a hater just cause we had snow

E
Aug 28, 2017
LOL E Oregon and W Oregon are a different state for sure. W Idaho and E Oregon should be a state and let the W Oregon coast peeps live it their own chit.

If it was up to the population in E Oregon we would be part of Idaho, E Washington as well. The west coast can keep all they're mentally retarded x californians.

Anyway, anyone else see that sledheads 24/7 picked the Alpha one as the 2019 Mountain sled of the year! Whoo hoo, I hope summer goes by fast!

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
If it was up to the population in E Oregon we would be part of Idaho, E Washington as well. The west coast can keep all they're mentally retarded x californians.

Anyway, anyone else see that sledheads 24/7 picked the Alpha one as the 2019 Mountain sled of the year! Whoo hoo, I hope summer goes by fast!

It is the sled of the summer at least!:face-icon-small-hap

E
Aug 28, 2017
It is the sled of the summer at least!:face-icon-small-hap

Haha..........says the Polaris guy:juggle: but thats not how it really works is it? The publications rode all the 2019 stuff most of 2018. It's alright my other sled is an 18 Axys but I'm not brand loyal at all, I use what I think will work for me best. :face-icon-small-coo

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
This thread is like a dysfunctional marriage.

Focus guys...Alpha One rear suspension discussion.

Oregon and Idaho are both neat and equal.

And any snowmobile is neat, regardless of brand.

Mmmmmkaaaaay?

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I started riding Arctic cats in the early 90s then, i went to Ski-doo then, on to Polaris and back and forth between the 2 till 2008.
Been on cat since. Hahahahaha
Alpha one next yr...

E
Aug 28, 2017
This thread is like a dysfunctional marriage.

Focus guys...Alpha One rear suspension discussion.

Oregon and Idaho are both neat and equal.

And any snowmobile is neat, regardless of brand.

Mmmmmkaaaaay?

You had me until you said Idaho and Oregon are both neat and equal...........:face-icon-small-con. Now if you had said Oregon was run like the biggest dysfunctional marriage ever where the legislature and the governor were in a competition to see who could get admitted to the loony bin first. Then your post would have made perfect sense.......lol. haha you guys are great! Whatever brand you ride just ride it like you stole it!

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Western Washington and Oregon can become one state and eastern Washington and Oregon can become one state.
Just move the border!

Alpha one

Premium Features