• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST FORUMS: New Servers !!

A
Jul 5, 2001
Lewiston, ID
You know, before Christopher and I showed up -- database errors were actually rampant (in fact, it was the top complaint on snowest -- people were LITERALLY getting database errors about every 4th or 5th click)..

Then a database error re-appears for a few minutes (after going for weeks without ever seeing one) and everyone freaks out and says how they wish we could go back to way things used to be.

Somehow I don't think you really mean it.

I think you guys have a bigger problem on your hands now than database errors..

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
You know, before Christopher and I showed up -- database errors were actually rampant (in fact, it was the top complaint on snowest -- people were LITERALLY getting database errors about every 4th or 5th click)..

Then a database error re-appears for a few minutes (after going for weeks without ever seeing one) and everyone freaks out and says how they wish we could go back to way things used to be.

Somehow I don't think you really mean it.

that only got bad after you started adding stuff..before we ever saw you or christopher on here we got data base errors every one in a while..I would much prefer the data base errors over all the gimmicks and mods...

T

Too Cool

Brian is trying to chase it down right this moment.

dog-chasing-its-tail.png

Premium Features