• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Jackson Hill Climb Snow-bike Gate Time?

X
Oct 6, 2010
Does anyone know if the snow devils are going to let the snow bikes run this year at the 2017 Jackson hole Hill Climb?
It would be a big help if they would put it on the schedule.

What Day or days?
About what Time?
:face-icon-small-con

XP860

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Yes they are running today! Semipro mod sleds are running right now. Bikes are up next. 6 sleds to go yet! There going to run 2 at a time thru the course. Single elimination in each heat! Yeehaa I'm watching it live on the Snow Devils site Live right now!

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Did they run multiple heats?
They sent like 10 at a time.
Keith won a heat too, I think.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
The one run I saw on Friday was a free for all. Turned them all loose at once and they didn't make them do the gates. Keith and Broc were the only two to make it all the way to the top.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
The one run I saw on Friday was a free for all. Turned them all loose at once and they didn't make them do the gates. Keith and Broc were the only two to make it all the way to the top.

So did Brock's time beat Keith's?
I heard Brock "won" but didn't know how it all worked.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I think technically they were just going to "race" to the first catwalk. Keith was the first one there by a fair margin, jumped the catwalk, and kept going. So some of the others followed suit. From there what I observed was Keith almost made the top, got stuck/stopped, and got going again to make the top. Brock passed him up and was to the top first.

My Jackson Hole Hillclimb beverage mug was in use at the time so if I'm mis-remembering any of this, someone is welcome to correct me! haha

Premium Features