• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 King Cat 900 162' $1850

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
I apologize in advance for the lack of info! I bought the sled last spring to help out a friend. I had intended on taking it with out west as a good backup sled. I had ridden in Cooke with my friend while he owned the sled, and it ran great, and since we got snow around home in ND, I had taken it for a quick rip around and it still seems to run just fine. Still starts on 2 pulls unless it sits outside in extreme cold, then maybe 3 or 4 pulls. The sled is orange in color and has some dents and dings. The previous owner had damaged the hood so he went the cheap route and found an orange Z 570 to replace it with, so the mileage is unknown because the original gauges aren't on it. The sled has what I believe to be a SnoStuff can on it, because it is quite loud. I would like to ride the sled, but I have 3 now and came to find out I really don't need it. I would like to at least get my investment out of it, so $1850 and she's yours! Delivery up to a certain distance is always an option!

Please PM me!

Thanks for looking,

Luke

Last edited:
Premium Features