• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Has anyone got a decent ride report on the ProClimb?

waflnutz

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Who has had seat time on what model and what did you observe? what did you think?

H
Mar 2, 2010
I bit the bullet and got the le m8. All I got to say is this sled rocks!!!! Last year I had lots of seat time on the pro rmk and fell in love with it, but then 2012 came around and I must say for me I think the m8 really is the rmk killer

snow7

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2008
got a few hundred miles on the m 1100t and I am very happy with it. It takes some getting used to but after riding a few days I wouldnt go back to my m-8. Great power and great on the rough trails. Also climbs better than any other stock sled I have been on

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
i have about 350 miles on my sled. i absolutely love it. funnest stock sled i have ever been on. power is great, suspension is amazing, and it climbs awesome. dont let the belt probs scare you away, im on original belt as is a friend with a cutler turbo. These are a great sled.

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
i have about 350 miles on my sled. i absolutely love it. funnest stock sled i have ever been on. power is great, suspension is amazing, and it climbs awesome. dont let the belt probs scare you away, im on original belt as is a friend with a cutler turbo. These are a great sled.
What are you guys doing for a dealer? Oil, parts etc.

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
I thought I heard Elk Mtn. is no longer the Cat dealer in Helena. I was just wondering where people in Helena were going for a dealer.

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
We actually ordered five from jeff at Dakota Performance. He was great to us. I cant say much about Elk mtn, but i know they were gonna get the dealer pulled, but as of now they are still the dealer. I dont think they have sold a single new sled. I wish I could pick the dealer up here.

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
My bro went out to elk mtn the other day to grab a gallon of oil and they told him, sorry no oil we're no longer a dealer.

Premium Features