• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Arctic cat 440 sno pro trail converted

L
Sep 15, 2008
Winona, MN
For sale I have a 2004 Arctic Cat 440 Sno Pro that was raced the year of 2004 and then trail converted. The sled starts up and runs perfect, the only reason I'm getting rid of it is because i am going to get a mountain sled and go out west more. I have many accessories for the sled, so i'll try to list them all..
2006 pipe, Digitron- for exhaust temp out of both cylinders and rpm and lap time, v-force 3 reeds, choke cable, 10 gallon tank, 92 octane trail heads, come with the 110 octane race heads, comes with other things like extra clutch spring, tailight cover, wear rods for hillcross, and etc..
The track is in great condition, there are a few studs that have broken off, but has not hurt the track, I run klotz oil and it is pre-mix, but i will throw in an oil pump so if you want to convert it to oil injected you can.
I will not ship, local pick-up or else we can discuss where i can meet you.
asking $3,800.00 OBO. serious buyers only. e-mail me if interested littleloon3@hotmail.com
you can e-mail for more pics if interested
Located in Winona, MN
Thanks, Ben

CIMG0713.jpg CIMG0740.jpg CIMG0742.jpg

Last edited:
L
Sep 15, 2008
Winona, MN
With the 92 octane heads both cylinders have 150 lbs compression. I have the stock 5 gallon race tank also. And I will consider trade for a mountain sled or a crossfire, let me know what you have!! Thanks, Ben

Premium Features