• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 M1100 super chute/Kmod/raptors $6000!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
1341db1fdc0d6639ecbc5abc9668c634.jpg

d6755dee58b39e593e96a07f49105ba4.jpg

9896b028e6027c6be4b08853d6256b29.jpg

2012 Arctic Cat M1100T 162" limited

Has the superchute turbo kit from Evolution powersports. Has selectable modes for 265/275/310Hp. No fuel controller box, everything is done in the Reflashed factory ECU. No tuning ever, just ride it. Probably the most powerful thing you've ever riden on the snow. Truly unreal. And the everything that's been done to the sled has made it better than the factory stuff, especially in terms of belt life. Sled is much lighter than a stock one now as well. The hood, exhaust and battery are a great weight savings.

The kmod rear skid with K motion really makes a great difference with the handling of the sled.

Followed my daughter on her little snow bike for 30 miles doing a average of 11 mph last Saturday. Air temps were 30°ish the sled never got hot! Very versatile sled here guys. Can trail ride with the family in comfort with the heated grips, thumb and seat, Yes you heard it right, Heated seat!!

But Don't let the amenities fool you, this is a serious machine ready for whatever you have the cojones for!

Here's a couple links about the turbo and the rear skid.

https://evopowersports.com/product/...h-v-map-ecu-recalibration-with-launch-control

http://www.kmodsnowmobileparts.com/arctic-cat/arctic-cat-m153-turn-key-skid

EVO stage 5 super chute turbo
EVO motor mount kit,
EVO extreme duty jack shaft
EVO TCL delete
EVO Full 3" stainless exhaust
EVO Exhaust blankets
EVO billet BRV
EVO HD drive chain
Vertical steering
Full K MOD turn key skid, with K Motion and raptor shocks, ice age rails
Front Raptor ski shocks
38” wide front end with 2014 spindles
Light weight carbon fiber hood
Custom air to air inter-cooler
Brand new lithium lite weight battery
Full carbon fiber vent kit
Polaris Gripper skis
Camoplast 2.5 extreme track
Cutler adjustable weights
Shock Wave secondary clutch
Brand new spare belt
Tunnel bag
Hand guards
Ice scratchers
Anti stab kit

I know there is more I'm Missing..

Just call or txt.

I’m Gillette,wy

Willing to drive 4-5 hrs to help delivery

307-680-4917

$6500 Obo

I will also consider trades for another sled 162,163,174 800cc stock or perhaps with a pump gas turbo depending on the kit and miles.

Last edited:

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
Will come with new extra hyfax, extra spark plugs, 4qts cat oil, mountain addiction 3 gallon gas can.

Forgot to list that this Sled also has the Kmod/Wyoboy steering increase linkage mod....

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
So here is where I sit now....

I’m willing to trade the IFS shocks, rear skid (complete with shocks. With a heavy spring and a normal spring for the RTS, and a brand new set of hyfax).... would also trade stock proclimb skis for my Polaris grippers. 3.3 gallon fuel mountain addiction fuel tank and mounts. That’s the easy stuff to swap for now.... I will consider parting everything else out if there is ALOT more interest.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features