• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 D7 Guage Malfunction

A
Nov 28, 2007
Meridian, ID
Wondering if anyone else has had problems with the digital guages on thier Dragon. Last ride started the day with the Digital temp working fine and on the way down the mountain I notice that it was reading altitude instead of temp. Went riding again yesterday and couldn't get anything in that mode except a battery meter on the right side of the display. The Tac/speadometer and the RPM/MPH recorder work fine and the Sled Runs awsome. I Just can't get the Temp Display to pull up. Any Ideas.

Thanks

D

deepdiver

Nov 27, 2003
Marysville, WA
Alt. is an option(I didnt know it was available for Dragons..none the less.... go back to the page on the display where it shows ALT using the uper part of the rocker button. Then use the "set" button or the lower part of the button to cycle thru each accessory until you get back to Water temp.

It is easy to get into the wrong mode with these digital gauges.

A
Nov 28, 2007
Meridian, ID
Thanks for the tip but I've tried that. The problem is the darn guage in that mode is blank with the exception of the battery guage on the right side. The Alt dosn't even show up now. I to was highly suprised to see the alt pop up when I was riding it. The sled dosn't have that option either. I can't get it to change the mode in that screen display. I'm guessing that my guages are gitting ready to take a crap.

Premium Features