• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss Seats Spring Check

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We are now spring checking seats. The new XP seat is SICK! By preordering you will be guaranteed the seat by October 1st. Spring checks must be in by May 1st. Because of BOSS's workload this year on the Arctic Cat seats, if you do not spring check, you will probably be backed up into February if you wait. PM me for details, colors, prices, etc.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
They look really good and the best part is that it feels a lot better than the stocker.

B

badass1000

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
This is the only pick I have seen of a boss seat for the XP. Sure would be nice to have a storage pouch on the back of the seat. Wish they had put a storage compartment in the seat from the factory.

xpbossseat.jpg

S
Jan 1, 2008
Lewiston Idaho
I like it...How do they install those snaps on the gas tank? Mabey no snaps on tank, but a strap that goes all the way under the tank and possibly just a snap at the bottom edge of the console? They are not using the factory seat attatchment system.
Steelhead Slayer

Last edited:
S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
I like it...How do they install those snaps on the gas tank? Mabey no snaps on tank, but a strap that goes all the way under the tank and possibly just a snap at the bottom edge of the console? They are not using the factory seat attatchment system.
Steelhead Slayer

I was wondering the same thing...why not just use the factory seat attachment system. It seems to work well on the stock seat...plus I use the underneath area to hold the owners manual and 50 ft of rope.

Premium Features