• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Polaris 800 163'' RMK LE in Washington---SOLD!!!

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Yes will still sell but $11,500 without trailer

I have had a couple text and calls asking if it's available still. Yes it is available if someone wants it for $11,500 without trailer. Sled still has never been rode yet. Yes it's ready to go.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Yes it's still available $11,200

Yes still available with front and rear bumper and tether for $11,200 for a 2015 snow check and 3 year WARR.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Holy sh!t over 4400 views and still have it.

I can't believe over 4400 views and I still have this sled. Back to the top and yes it jus still available.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
4500 views and counting and it's still available

Holy sh!t I'm thinking sleds don't sell on here anymore the all look at them. The new 2016 sure looks nice. Was thinking of selling to get a 16 but can't sell this one so I'm thinking I'm going to have 2 new sleds next year.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
4600 views and price $11,200

I understand pricing something correctly if you want it to sell but I'm thinking it is definately priced correctly. This is a 2015 snow check with all extras plus more extras new never riden with 3 yr WARR. I do understand price but you also need to compare apples to apples. Sled is still available $11,200.

awftrail

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
I understand pricing something correctly if you want it to sell but I'm thinking it is definately priced correctly. This is a 2015 snow check with all extras plus more extras new never riden with 3 yr WARR. I do understand price but you also need to compare apples to apples. Sled is still available $11,200.

There is a dealer offering a lower price only a couple threads away from yours. Given an equal choice, people will always buy from a dealer first. As stated above, if you're perplexed by the lack of sale, price is likely the issue. People are buying sleds right now - me included.

C

cletus

Nov 21, 2007
Hobart
There are to many new sleds sitting at dealers right now and they are selling them cheaper then you are. With A new sled coming out next year you are better off keeping it and riding it next year when we get snow. I am looking at a buying a new sled and all the local dealers are offering really great incentives to move their old inventory. I personally have never seen such good incentives since I started riding in 99.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Over 4800 views and no one has a 163 LE

Ok I hear a lot of good deals on hold over 14 pros and 15 pros but this is not a pro it is a 15 rmk 163 LE it is probably closer to a 163 assault if they made one, with extra cooler and clicker shocks extra cooler alum over structure and more. While everyone is finding all these great deals on pros find a better deal on this sled. Compare it to another 163 LE. There will be some great deals out there as with all of the areas with little to no snow have had little to no in season sales. Am I going to give mine away? No. I'll keep it and snow check a new one for 16 as well.

Mac 29 I sent you a pm. Thanks

M
Oct 27, 2009
consensus

you asked why you have so many hits and its still for sale? maybe you should start listening to fellow riders who aren’t trying to beat you up to buy it, but maybe just being real? I know i click on this thread daily just to read the latest comments, its become kinda comical. and I’m sure I’m not the only one. I have a 14 assault with 500 miles and its priced at 8500 , which I’ve been told is pretty aggressive pricing, but it still hasn’t sold. pretty damn similar sled if you ask me..

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
Yep - comedic value and no snow is why I keep clicking on it!
It's for sale - no it's not - it's for sale - no it's not.

And Jeff - sign up for Premium Membership. At least then you can delete any of your posts that state for instance that you're keeping it.

Premium Features