• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Poor Man's Hot Rod (Turbo)

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
I am listing a 2008 Polaris 700 Dragon with 163 track. If you've always wanted a real HOT ROD of a machine but could never afford to have the newest sled on the market. Well, then this is the one for you. This machine has 1500 miles on it with less then 300 on a completely rebuilt motor. I have receipts from local Polaris shop of all parts (over $2000) and dates purchased.

The only reason the sled has a new motor was the typical Polaris Blown Throttle Body Boot. Sled was running when torn down but had a bad piston on PTO side and broken reeds. With that being said I didn't want to take a chance with any further problems so all new internal components where purchased.

Listed below are all the features this 08 700cc sled currently has:

Holtz front arms and spindles
Holtz rear skid with ice age rails
Walker Evens spring shocks off 2012 Pro
Diamond S mesh hood
Garret 2860 turbo charger
AFR gauge
Boost gauge
Attitude fuel controller
HM Turbo Clutching
HM Turbo Reed System
Power Addiction turbo head
Turbo Boyz billet throttle body boot
SLP cylinder trail porting for better performance

I have all the stock components for this machine. They either go with new owner or can be put back on sled with turbo removed to make an awesome stocker. With this sleds porting and clutching it will take a good running 800 to perform against this over achiever.

Sled is located in Missoula, Montana and has a clear title. Please PM with questions or request as I am not on the forum everyday.

Asking Price:
$9000 with turbo system and stock parts
$5000 without turbo system
I may consider trades plus money but with not tolerate LOW BALLERS!!!!

Currently working out of town and will post pictures of the machine ASAP

Last edited:
Premium Features