• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 IQ RAW 155 Performance Partner Sled

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
For Sale: 2009 Custom Polaris IQ RAW Performance Partner Sled
Polaris-RMK-IQ-RAW-155-163-Peformance-Partner-Sled-front.jpg

Polaris.jpg

> Chassis 2009 standard RMK
> Black hood exchange with custom color vents foam removed
> Holz Racing Products A-Arms front suspension
> Holz Racing PRoducts powder coated spindles
> Fox Racing Shox EVOL X ski shocks
> SLP Powder Pro with Carl's custom cut skis
> Holz Racing Products Alpha-X rear suspension EVOL X / Float combo
> RSI 10* bar and 6" rise ODI grips
> RSI hand guards
> Holz Racing metal air vent kit
> Better Boards
> Better Bars
> 800 cc with 2010 factory update pistons/head/map
> SLP single pipe and can
> SLP airhorn intake kit
> Carl's Cycle Sales primary and secondary clutch kit
> 2 Cool dash intake
> 155 5.1 track trimmed to 2.1" inset support screws
> Underseat storage bag
> Custom powder coated bumpers front and back

This sled was our performance partner demo sled for the western us show circuit as well as a product test sled displayed throughout the west for 2009-2010 riding seasons. Loaded with the absolute best of the best for proven aftermarket parts and flat out DIALED IN. This is absolutely and unarguably one of the finest handling mountain sleds ever created. Heads up it handles better then any stock PRO chassis sled. The complete Holz suspension is second to none for amazing lightweight and durable performance. This sled is in excellent condition and runs perfectly. It is a pump gas pull and go all around mountain riding masterpiece.

$9,000 US
Available immediately located in SW Idaho and will be in Jackson Hole from March 22nd until March 30.

50 miles since complete pre-season service...perfect and ready to RIP!

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
two o's say 1908...never skipped a single beat always been an absolute performance standout and flat out reliable... As with all of my sleds either race or recreation we do our heat soak and rings seat break in stock 09 with mineral oil...then drained and run nothing but red line synthetic. Same exact break in sequence when the factory offered the 2010 piston/head/map. I can't remember the exact mile or engine time that we did the update but if you are a serious buyer Polaris has that info and I'll dig it out. All work done by Carl's Cycle Sales in Boise, Idaho. If you follow my work you'll know that this sled has been impressing consumers with appearance, performance, and handling across the west.

The sled has never been fogged or stored in that manner. It's entire life has been in the shop or in our race hauler trailer. It hasn't spent a single night out EVER and it looks that way from top to bottom. I pull them out every 14 days throughout the entire year...run them on a lift with water so every aspect of the entire chassis always gets movement and lubrication. This system has been my technique for over 12 years of very high performance long term durability for two stroke peformance snowmobiles. Every single sled I've owned has lived far past the standard and it's because of maintanance and this technique of upkeep.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
...it's back from Jackson

one low ball offer that I didn't take as is......(7300 DOESN'T BUY THIS SLED WITH THE ALPHA X REAR SUSPENSION AND EVOL X FRONTS....BUT 8000 DOES...MAYBE)

LET'S MAKE A DEAL...THIS SLED SELLS BEFORE APRIL 15TH. WE CAN START PEELING OFF THE EXPENSIVE ACCESSORIES IF YOU GUYS WANT TO BUY A SLED THAT RUNS AWESOME AND IS TOTALLY RELIABLE FOR A LOT LESS MONEY.

ENTERTAINING OFFERS...LOTS OF OPTIONS....LET'S TALK

(WANT A RACE GAS TWIN PIPE RIPPER SETUP THAT HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING AN 860?...THAT IS AN OPTION)

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
TTT...offers? Interesting trades? Got a buddy who wants the TOTALLY BAD A$$ ALPHA-X and the EVOL X front shocks out of her....

sled would then have fresh CARL'S SETUP walkers for $6000

100% CLEANEST....NICEST LOOKING....BEST RUNNING....AND HANDLING $6000 sled ON THE PLANET!

THIS SLED SMOKED MY BUDDIES 860 Carl's setup (that he absolutely loves) in a heads up drag race! VIDEO PROOF AVAILABLE plus the testament from the 860 owner. IT FLAT OUT RUNS GOOD

if it's still with us...also willing to race guys for money to make up what we are giving away on this $15,000 build...BEND OREGON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND..BRING YOUR COMPARABLY CLASSED SLED AND YOUR BENGIES!

R

rjkoll

Nov 4, 2009
How much are you thinkin for the twin pipe setup with the stock skid and valved walker evans?

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
I told a guy from Canada yesterday as it sits $7,500..WHICH IS INSANITY FOR THIS SLED. I SHOULD BE F8%#ING COMMITTED! I think I'm going to drag it over to Bend and kick some butt with it before I lower her down any more or even consider working on it. I've sold a lot of sleds to guys once they see em actually run. The sled flat out rips and I just spent an hour p arousing the rest of the forum "for sales" to see if I'm insane. There isn't one on this entire forum that compares top to bottom within $1000 of this one. Frustration is setting in and I think maybe I'll keep it till next year...( a horrible fate for a back up)

The complete HOLZ suspension with the ALPHA-X AND EVOL X setup costs $4,700! And then you have to figure out how to set them up...this one is done for a fraction of that. GRRRRRR

Both Carl's and Holz built sleds exactly like this for guys at over $17,000! WTF:face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-hap

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
OK season is just around the corner and here we go again.

DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY

THIS SLED ABSOLUTELY RIPS

THE SLED NEEDS A NEW OWNER NOW AND SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET A DANDY!

$7,400.00 AND I THROW IN A SET OF LIC VIDEO GOGGLES $250 VALUE

208-724-6677

Last edited:
X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
OK season is just around the corner and here we go again.

DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY

THIS SLED ABSOLUTELY RIPS

THE SLED NEEDS A NEW OWNER NOW AND SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET A DANDY!

$7,400.00 AND I THROW IN A SET OF LIC VIDEO GOGGLES $250 VALUE

208-724-6677

WOW thats an absolute steal at that price.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
thought she was off to Helena......

Anybody want to run race gas and really have a screamer? I can put SLP twins and either the 30% or 50% head, and custom ecu setup. THIS SLED WILL EAT my buddies pump gas Carl's 860 big bore single for lunch with the twins on it.

options options options......

M
Nov 28, 2007
TTTfor a great running/maintained sled!

i have rode this sled many times and no matter what snow your in or what your doin with it it holds 8400 RPM and handles like a dream!

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Hey I almost forgot about this since Ive been traveling around the sled shows. Someone said check out your sled ad on snowest!

You should have bought it and had it delivered when I drove through Ogden Monday!

PHONE 208-724-6677 leave a message and get an awesome sled

Premium Features