• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Vids good or bad

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
The Thunderstruck crew seams to have moved in front of the pack with the new teaser. I like the Boondockers teaser but not enuff there to judge. Thunderstruck looks like they reached for more this yr. and found it. As for the others seams more of the same. But good or bad I will have to add all of them to the library.

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
THUNDERSTRUCK always puts out one of my "favs". Have 'em all 'cept #1. KRAZY KANADIEN has me pretty stoked to see his, after following the pics and stories all season and dreaming about being able to see that amazing stuff in person, getting that video has gotta be the next best thing...

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Summit HD

Summit HD 45 deg North (2009 dvd) is probably my favorite, with Thunderstruck a very close 2nd. The deep powder boondocking and the lack of headbanging music is what tips the scales for me. Blu Ray is the way to go for sure. Crystal clear video on Blu Ray cant be beat!

But ya, i usually end up getting at least the top 5 for my library. On a hot summer day, watching one of them is about as good as cranking up the A/C. :)

Premium Features