• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Free BS

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
I fixed it for you.

And, I fixed it for you. If you want to be a grammar teacher, please correct accordingly.
(The above correction was done to prove a point, its pretty silly and stupid, isn't it?)

Come on people, is this how are going to start replying and responding? With petty little grammar and spelling corrections? It makes no difference to me if you agree or disagree with a persons post, but reply to the content of the post instead of making personal, petty, childish little attacks at the person.
In the numerous "grammar correction" posts before this one, everyone knew what the person was talking about, everyone knew what they were trying to say, yet someone without a valid viewpoint to the topic decided to make a "cheap shot" because he/she didn't like what the person said.
I'm the owner of a very successful contracting business, but I cant spell for crap. I am always using spell check. Does that make me less smarter than a person who is a very good speller? I guess it all depends on what your definition of smart is. See what I mean?

If you disagree with the persons opinion, by all means, post a rebuttal. But lets stop with all the personal cheap shots and start acting like the adults that we are.

Last edited:
Premium Features