• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"sled solutions"

D
Nov 6, 2008
central,mn.
Has anyone ordered anything from "sled solutions" ? They have a 4 pack of videos at reduced price that I would like to order but when I called the # on their website to check availibility it was a bogus #. Could this be an error on website? If anyone can vouch for them or provide a correct # for them I would appreciate.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Has anyone ordered anything from "sled solutions" ? They have a 4 pack of videos at reduced price that I would like to order but when I called the # on their website to check availibility it was a bogus #. Could this be an error on website? If anyone can vouch for them or provide a correct # for them I would appreciate.

We have the 4 pack videos in stock and ready to ship.

I've dealt with them a few times before, they're legit and great to deal with!

Thanks 88GT!!

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Paul at Sledsolutions is awesome to deal with. I've bought the vids from him, PowderHound skis, WRP running boards, Skinz front bumper etc etc. :beer;:D

D
Nov 6, 2008
central,mn.
Thanks for the comebacks, I'm convinced--ordered 4 pack & schooled, can't wait! Still curious about the ph. # though, I'm sure I'm not the only guy out there that still prefers to order something by phone, could be losing some sales that way.

Premium Features