• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***reno snowmobile film festival***

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
OFF THE HOOK!!!!! Amazing response and turn out. I heard there was close to 1000 people that showed up. Huge, huge success!!! This event is going to turn into something huge and this weekend proved it. Thanks to all of the sponsors that made it happen, thanks to all the people that donated for the raffle(Fly, FireNIce, Fox, 509 Films, SLY Dog, HMK, West Coast Sleds, Thunderstruck and many more). We sold just under 4000 raffle tickets!!! Big thanks to our sponsors The Grand Sierra Resort, Sierra Sport and Marine, Artic Cat, Cope and McPheters, Chester Mt Sports, Mirage, Hex Armour, Team Summit, Team Boondockers, Team Thunderstruck....I am sure I am forgetting some....and a big thanks to everyone that showed up to make this event a great success. And lastly, this event would have never happened without the hard work, dedication and vision of both Jeff Schauer(King of the Hill) and Jeff Aiello. I think even these twon were surprised how well it went. I am sure pictures will follow:)

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
That's awesome!! Would've really liked to have made it. Next year we will for sure get a group together and make the trip. Can't wait to hear some of the behind the scenes stories. Surely with that many sledheads in one spot there was some high quality entertainment.

Premium Features