• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom decals (not full kits)

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
I don't feel like wrapping my sled as I think the 18 mountain cat looks sweet already. However my buddy has the exact same one and it is annoying figuring out what sled is who from a far.

I just want to get a couple quality custom decals, like the same thinkness of a wrap. Like to put one on the tunnel that is a 10 letter word and maybe one on each side of the hood. Not coming up with much on google, any recommendation for reasonably priced ones?

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I don't feel like wrapping my sled as I think the 18 mountain cat looks sweet already. However my buddy has the exact same one and it is annoying figuring out what sled is who from a far.

I just want to get a couple quality custom decals, like the same thinkness of a wrap. Like to put one on the tunnel that is a 10 letter word and maybe one on each side of the hood. Not coming up with much on google, any recommendation for reasonably priced ones?

I sell stickers but NOT custom … unless you need 40000 plus. Like flags peace signs etc. They are around 3x5 inches and go for 50 for $13 delivered anywhere in the USA

BUT you can go on AMAzon and get a 50 tp 100 of some grey market stickers for skate boards for a similar price.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND

I would assume you have a custom sign / vinyl sign shop around you?? Just go there, if there good they should be able to measure and come up with something for you.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO

I have a buddy here that makes custom vinyl 9706298190

Premium Features