• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M8 Turbo

S
Nov 27, 2007
Hi guys, really wanting a Turbo. Looking at cutler stage 2. And boondocker race/pump.
What are guys thoughts on both? Like things about each. Boondocker is an 07 cutler is an 11. Wondering what support is like if need help. Tried cutler before and wasn’t pleased with tech help. Kinda gun shy.
I don’t mind tinkering a bit but don’t want a headache. I have to drive 7 hours to ride .
Thanks in advance

R
Oct 18, 2017
Why do you really want a turbo? Do you have a sled already which might be underperforming because of lack of maintenance? Engine mounts are super important for proper performance on any sled that have rubber mounts on the right side.

Can you hang on until the 9000 series AC is cheap enough for you? The upgrade to 210hp is very cheap, and very reliable. That's really the only way I could see that you could get a totally reliable tuned sled with just minor maintenance "tinkering".

mk2g60

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington, NH
www.shock-tech.com
What year M8 is it going on? I'd avoid the boondocker kit, it's 10 years old and was kid of outdated even in 2007. Cutler always makes a solid product, their kits perform well.
I've got a OVS rg kit I'm selling if your interested pm me for details

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I would say tech help on either kit is not going to be very good considering it’s in the old body style which hasn’t been made for over 7 years. If you are dead set on buying an old turbo sled make sure you buy it from someone who knows the sled inside and out and who is willing to help you with it.

Premium Features