• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parts wts/wtt/wtb thread: what do you have, what do you want

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Scott's your man.

Hello, my name is Shane and I've introduced myself in the Newbie thread.

I'm looking for an adjustable stance ski adapter for my 800. Does anyone have one for sale?

Shane

Phone 208-573-8586

Forum name scram600.
http://www.snowest.com/forum/member.php?u=68963

His footpeg drop and suspension relocation brackets should work great on your 600, soften it up for the misses.
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134781

Welcome Shane!:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2009
SLC, UT
WTB Parts

A few parts I am looking for:

-Snow trackers to bolt onto the ski
-v-force Reeds for 600 (or something better than stock)
-Quiet exhaust to replace the jaws pipe.
-tiny tach

Thanks!
Brad

M
Jan 22, 2008
SKi, track, tank

Looking for the 2nd version ski that came on alot of 500cc hawks, one that is not bent up in the front, also a 121 hawk track, also anyone want to trade a 12 gal tank for the 8.5?

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
Mcc!

check with thunderhawk...he bought a 503 that has the magic orange ski you seek....i know of another 503 local to me that has the orange ski also.he might trade for a newer wide ski???i could find out for you...

S

sc freeride

Dec 2, 2007
A few parts I am looking for:

-Snow trackers to bolt onto the ski
-v-force Reeds for 600 (or something better than stock)
-Quiet exhaust to replace the jaws pipe.
-tiny tach

Thanks!
Brad

I've got a Racepak Avenger Tach/EGT gauges I'd like to sell. I'm not sure what it's worth, let me know if you'd be interested.

Thanks

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
Blue Hood for sale

Couple superficial light scratches but still in very very good shape. Does not include light, mesh or bungees. Bare bone hood. This is the '08 Blue by the way.

Interested PM me an offer !

Selling it cauz the blue of the hood (untextured surface) is a different shade of blue than bellypan & Back cowling (textured surface) and it kinda bothers me too much that they're not the same shade of blue so I rather get rid of it. Would fit nice for a black Hawk that's for sure. I could also throw a few custom stickers in the deal to match whatever color/hawk size you got. Photo attached !

Thanks !

Blue Hood for sale.jpg

Premium Features