• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Titanium Yamaha 4-SALE

Smok'n (cheap) deal for someone

Yup, SKEDSKIING & RIZZO - someone is going to be very happy this winter with the $13k price, when they are getting a sled that cost near $40k plus my build time. hahah, :p

(price won't go any lower - will just ride it....)

priced right

Browsing several other RX-1 on this site. I think $13k is a fair market price considering $10,000 just for the Titanium Chassis!! No, the RX-1 may not look as "mod" as the new Apex, but it goes just as good. No electronic (EFI) if you don't care for that type of fuelly! Easy to maintain. ;)

price reduced! $11,500 CAN

Price reduced $11,500 Engine very fresh - probably 20 hours since low compression pistions installed. You can run BIG BOOST on premium gas! This sled is in excellent shape! This is one of the early (stronger) engines produced (carb.) that a lot of people prefer. Can e-mail picture of odometer that has never been disconnected... e-mail (PM) me. Mike

Prince George, B.C.

Titanium - great stuff!

This is from Diamond S site;

FACTS ABOUT TITANIUM: Titanium is a metallic element with unique properties which include high strength, low density, excellent fatigue and corrosion resistance. These characteristics make it ideal for the demands on tubular frame structures for high performance snowmobiles and other recreational products .
The high strength and low density of the Titanium we use in our tubular structures is not only light weight but also extremely strong and durable. Titanium does not break down, rust or corrode in any type of atmospheric environment and its high fracture strength and fatigue resistance result in structures that can take a pounding day after day and will not fail prematurely. Is it any wonder they use titanium in the B-1's?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Damn!!!!! I don't have $11.5k CAN to drop...but if I did this would be the place to do it!!!!!

price reduced $10,750

had a sale pending in Edmonton for $10,750 so anyone wanting this sled, better notify very soon... remember the engine is very fresh with low compression pistons, chassis has very low miles with new sliders - excellent shape!

Premium Features