• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Almost New 2008 Turbo Apex

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
]Almost new 2008 Turbo Apex built by Troy Johnson of M&M in Alpine Wyoming. It has a 28rs boondocker sidemount, Vanam tunnel powdercoat in candy red, timbersled front and rear suspension with floats around powdercoat in candy red, wiseco 10:1 pistons, carrillo rods, boss seat, slp powder pro skis, custom painted hood by Shane Landon (seen on lbdesignsidaho.com) last hood on snowmachines page, shockwave helix, avid drivers, M&M clutch kit, Purelogic box and boondocker box(PL installed), Innovate o2, autometer boost, Turbosmart boost controller, WEightless parking brake, and thats about it. It only has 301 miles on it. It straight up hauls azz. I usually run 15lbs(appx. 290hp) on straight 111. This is the most ridiculous sled I have ever ridden. Cost $35,000+++ to build. Asking price $20,000. My cell is 858-531-3673 and my home is 402-289-3104. Pm or call me if you have any questions. I will also deliver. I will also throw in a never used ABS Escape 15(blue). This sled is the sled to own hands down. It will climb anything and will get you to places where you were never meant to be on a mountain.

Last edited:
B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
I NEED to sale asap guys. I am willing to deal a bit. There has got to be someone interested in this sled. Fully built= no work for you and 375hp. The sled is amazing and one of a kind. It looks BAD AZZ. No picture will do this sled justice.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
My tuition is due soon so I need to sell the sled within the next week or two. I am ready to deal. Someone is going to walk away with a sweet sled with a KICK AZZ price and lots of extras.

wheresthesnow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Man, is there any way you can do something and keep the sled, that stinks. Thats some serious loot and only 170 miles enjoyment out of it. OUCH!!!

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
Man, is there any way you can do something and keep the sled, that stinks. Thats some serious loot and only 170 miles enjoyment out of it. OUCH!!!
I know it sucks especially b/c it's my dream sled, but college comes first so the sled has got to go. Maybe someday I'll make enough money to buy one or something like it again, but for now, I'll let someone else enjoy the sled and actually ride it.:(

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
thats gotta suck. u just got that sled to. well at least u still got ur sc apex. goin to get a nytro or not? at the shop in norfolk we got 3 left. 2 blue and 1 white and red all w/ reverse.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
I gotta have the sled gone by the end of the week hands down! I need the money. I am open to offers and I can be a bit flexible. Someone is gonna walk away with one badazz sled with lots of xtras!!!

Premium Features