• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

killer turbo vector

B
Mar 20, 2008
06 yamaha Vector sled runs perfectly and is in excellent condition and only has 710 miles

Boondockers GT25 W/head shim
10 to 18 lbs
174x15x2.5 track - 3.0 pitch
liquid boost gauge
Innovate 02 sensor
shockwave adj helix
E boost controller
Hauk primary weights
Turbo X BOV
Drop & Rolled case & team gears
VE boondocker tunnel
Avid Extros
ekholm rear skid
fabcraft 8" wheels
mountain performance A-arms
boss seat
fox flots
rider forward post +2" taller
dimond S hood
MTN mod custom painted hood and cowl
and stock hood
light weight battery
billet accesories: gas cap, guage mount,

Is this sled still for sale ...? If so , how much are you asking for it now ...? If it is sold , thanks for you time on this issue

Bandit

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Demon Dave

That is a fine looking Ride..... 2 bad you fella's didn't come up this year..... Ever Since Dub got him self on that cliff in Revy and you guy's had to get trailored out of Revy to a lock smith... Dang Hi-Tech Key......you fella's havn't come back.... LOL... J.K. D. I still have a mark on the back of my cab from loading my sled..... LOL Crazy Weekend....... Man I just remember I had a Demon on my back going to the Nudy Bar..... D'Oh .... Kootenay Short Hair These Day's..... LOL

Your Rev to date was the nicest one I've ever seen!!!! I can only imagine how nice the Vector is in person...... Pictures look great but In person with a little light on that I bet it shines!!!

:):beer;

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
I DON'T MEAN FOR THIS TO BE A SLAP IN THE FACE, BUT IT IS THE MIDDLE OF JULY AND i GOT $9K IN MY POCKET, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Premium Features