• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best 850 video I have seen yet

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Was told by a guy that buys 4 race sleds a year from skidoo, that any demo thats put out there has a race ECU in it. Which makes about 20 more horse than a stock sled. Is this true?

So the stock production sled will be down 20HP?? Wow, the doo doo guys are going to be seriously disappointed. Maybe Dave Neurotic can post up some more riding videos so at least they can do some "virtual sledding" and feel like it's still a game changer :)

Ski-doo#1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2011
GreatWhiteNorth
So the stock production sled will be down 20HP?? Wow, the doo doo guys are going to be seriously disappointed. Maybe Dave Neurotic can post up some more riding videos so at least they can do some "virtual sledding" and feel like it's still a game changer :)

You're one of the biggest SnoWest trolls. Sorry not Sorry I haven't been here long and can see through to it.

You wish that it was true that the production vehicles will be downed 20. You need to learn how accept defeat buddy.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
So the stock production sled will be down 20HP?? Wow, the doo doo guys are going to be seriously disappointed.

you believe that skippy , it will make owning your ride that much more tolerable. I bet you think 911 was an inside job and the easter bunny is real too.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
You're one of the biggest SnoWest trolls. Sorry not Sorry I haven't been here long and can see through to it.

You wish that it was true that the production vehicles will be downed 20. You need to learn how accept defeat buddy.

Troll, or no troll . . . each individual can make their call on that. The way i see it, it's all in good fun :)

The doo guys (and others) dished it out last summer before the axys came out when the word (marketing gimmick) was the axys was a "game changer" (and it actually was), and we dish it this summer. Some get their world rocked by a back a forth banter, i don't. :) You will have your turn again soon when polaris brings another chassis to the table. Until then, just smile and nod :)

FWIW . . .I honestly hope this new doo is indeed a game changer. Competition is good for ALL of us!

Cheers!!

Last edited:

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
Until then, just smile and nod

You know we will, as we drive past you, while your wondering if it's your piston that let go or if your a arm held up to that last twig you hit or if it was just a "simple" electrical problem that shut your sled down.:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Troll, or no troll . . . each individual can make their call on that. The way i see it, it's all in good fun :)

The doo guys (and others) dished it out last summer before the axys came out when the word (marketing gimmick) was the axys was a "game changer" (and it actually was), and we dish it this summer. Some get their world rocked by a back a forth banter, i don't. :) You will have your turn again soon when polaris brings another chassis to the table. Until then, just smile and nod :)

How did the Axys change anything in the game last year?

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
That is a goofy statement.

The Axys is a much better sled than the Pro Ride. But in no way is it a game changer.
All Polaris did was address all of the shortcomings of the Pro chassis and engine. Made it handle similar to the proclimb chassis with similar power.

GS6

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
nah . . . he got a new doo doo this year . . says it's a game changer :)

Still waiting on how the axys was a game changer last year??? The T3 was absolutely a game changer last year for a stock sled and we will see if the 850 is. I've riden the 850 in junk snow so I don't know what it'll do in real life but we will see. Can't wait to see if the 850-165 truly beats T3 174 in real snow.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Still waiting on how the axys was a game changer last year??? The T3 was absolutely a game changer last year for a stock sled and we will see if the 850 is. I've riden the 850 in junk snow so I don't know what it'll do in real life but we will see. Can't wait to see if the 850-165 truly beats T3 174 in real snow.
If u say "the T3 174 was a game changer" myself and a few others will agree. But to say the "T3" was a game changer, nope, sorry.
The 163 T3 is not a huge difference from the 163 2.5, definitely not a game changer!
A 162 3in cat will spank a doo 163 T3!
That 174 is impressive!

GS6

Premium Features