• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TApex, VE, M10, CR, Boost-IT **NEW LOWERED PRICE**

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Thanks. Really starting to think hard about just keeping it and figuring out a way to pay for a 2013 snowcheck pro. What would be better then having a 300+hp apex for the DEEP days and a 200ish hp pro for the lighter snow days.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Last edited:

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Time for this sled to go to a new home. few more weeks and i will be snowchecking a 13 pro and need to sell this to pay for the mods on the new ride. Better buy this now while you can still ride it the rest of this year. Hate to see this sled just sit most of next winter. Im sorry but 10k is lowest ill possibly go on this sled. Its allready at an amazing low price. Hell ill even throw in whatever extra parts i have as well.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Thanks Turblue, Would also entertain the offer on trading for the "right" enclosed trailer. NO JUNK. 4place, heated, $10,000+ trailer....

Also just installed new Hyfax before last ride. So 40ish miles on the hyfax

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcLY7ckmrjo&list=UUKxvcDEgy6QQjiahsUxuu9g&index=1&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DIOKwDE5U0&list=UUKxvcDEgy6QQjiahsUxuu9g&index=2&feature=plcp

Took the apex up today. Ran solid. This new motor is Responsive and pulls hard. Still only running 10# for break in purposes. Sorry for the crappy camera. going to have to fire my camera man. Just posting some videos of it running in case the low price was scareing people away.

Hey now

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Thanks Vdog. Yeah im actually surprised this thing hasn't sold at this price... Maybe im one of those people that thinks there stuff is worth more then it is who knows. But for anything less then 10 ill keep it.

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
Thanks Vdog. Yeah im actually surprised this thing hasn't sold at this price... Maybe im one of those people that thinks there stuff is worth more then it is who knows. But for anything less then 10 ill keep it.

No, your price is NOT too high. Very nice build and nice sled. I think there has been a paradigm shift in the wants of riders the past few years. Shoot slayers such as yours were in high demand a few years ago. Seems the hill climbing craze has yielded to the boondocking craze as of late. Not saying your Tapex can not be boondooked, it can, just not with the ease of the new sleds (I have a Tapex, 174" mid mount turbo, but ride my Turbo Poo a whole lot more). If I want to "kill" a big hill, the Tapex is the weapon. Unfortunately those killer climbing days give way to ones self preservation, around here anyway. To challenge the Tapex, one must find a hill that can turn deadly in the case of avy, of course that can be a testament of sledding in many areas. Of course this is my opinion, and a few others I have conversed with in the recent past.

Anyway, after that long winded response, good luck with the sale. Very nice sled.

:thumb:

Sam

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
2 week only sale. You have till march 1st. To negotiate a trade or cash. Best part ill take a pro or proclimb on trade, or an enclosed trailer. ALSO price is only $9000 for EVERYTHING. SALE ENDS MARCH 1. after that no trades and back to $10000. Can call or text also (307)763-29I4

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Thats part of the reason im ready for a new sled. Just like buying new go fast parts and modding the hell out of things. Luckily rzr season is aproaching and taking my mind off of sled parts.

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
What are the odds it would run on pump premium with the boost turned down here in MN? Elevation is about 1200' Or maybe a 50/50 mix of premium and 110? It would look really nice in my trailer. Have to sell my na nytro to make room though.

Last edited:
Premium Features