• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TApex, VE, M10, CR, Boost-IT **NEW LOWERED PRICE**

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Up for sale is my Turbo Apex $9000. Summer sale. Its a fully modded apex. 1100 miles on chasis. 150 miles on Brand new motor with Carrillo rods, Wiseco 10:1 Pistons, ARP Headstuds.
VE Tunnel w/ double pass rear cooler
VE drop n roll kit
2.5 162x15 CE
Billet M10 with fox shocks and titanium springs set up by Fastraxw/ cr rails Both shocks rebuilt this summer
Boss seat
Mountain Mod hood
Powderlites stage 2 turbo kit 2860 Garret
Newest BOOST-IT fuel system with integrated Electronic boost controller.
Double down pipe ceramic coated
OFT Racing steering bushings
Barkbuster front end
Ulmer Oilite front susp bushings
CR steering post
Clutched for 15-16# with SupertipsAdjustable cam arms and shockwave helix
I think 3 new belts 2 used (1 belt per season)
Custom GYTR front Shocks that have been bladdered and have High and low compression dampening with dual rate springs and Valving to match(getting rebuilt will include) stock shocks on atm
Tether
Lead dog Helmet Light plug in on bars (light not included)
Relocated Yz 7 battery for easy oil changes
Avid drivers
All components were professionally installed. Turbo was installed by powderlites, tunnel by vanamburg, skid by Fastrax etc, et

Sled Runs well, and with the new built motor will last many more seasons. Willing to take serious buyers up and show them how well it runs. Sled has always been run on straight 110 but can run pump gas safely up to 14#. Motor is still being broke in running 10#boost

Last edited:

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Turbo was originally installed by dave @ powderlites. Motor was mostly built by an engine builder out of canada. Ill have to look for his name. And the sled started life as an 07. Not much left on it is stock tho.

Last edited:
M

MEAT

Sep 13, 2008
Castlegar, B.C.
I can't believe your selling that for 12K.:shocked: I'm about ready to cut out a Kidney and sell it so I can buy that! Beautiful sled with all the goodies. Somebody is going to be happy.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
I thought hard about the price. But im ready to build a new sled. I know what I want and im excited to start it. Headed up riding in the big horns this weekend if anyone wants to see it, as long as the snow doesn't all melt before then.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Pictures

I have the stock snowflap as well if you want it. Make an offer. Dont bother offering trades unless its a pro. If anything else besides a pro add cash in my favor.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Installed the ulmer oilite bushings into the front bulkhead. Still have the rest to go with the stock front suspension. Couldnt build this sled for 3x what im askin. Times must be a little more tough then here in wyo.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Ya it is a hyd jack that adjusts the rear shock angle with the twist of a knob. They are about $600 and work pretty slick. I thought I could see it there but I guess not.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
nope no jack. Still have to loosen two bolts and then turn two more to move the shock. Might have to look into that jack tho since it seems no ones interested in boosted yamahas anymore.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
nope no jack. Still have to loosen two bolts and then turn two more to move the shock. Might have to look into that jack tho since it seems no ones interested in boosted yamahas anymore.

If I didn't already have one I would be making you a offer,thats one very nice sled you have and a GREAT price.

Premium Features