• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MUST SEE!!! 2007 Yamaha Apex MTN Turbo

so how many pounds of boost is safe at 7-8 thousand feet on pump gas?

Everyone is going to have a different opinion on that question. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem running 12-13 pounds at that elevation with "fresh" 91-92 octane pump fuel. I'm sure you could push it higher, but I'm not suggesting that. I've ran anywhere from 10-12 pounds of boost trail riding at sea-level with 91 octane last winter and pushed 22-23 pounds out in the fields with "straight" VP C-16 race fuel. Like I said though, this is a loaded question and everyone will have a different opinion.

Thanks.

S
Aug 1, 2009
Troutdale
Can you get to Oregon? How is the reliability? I would hate to pay that much and something go wrong. It is exactly what I am looking for. It sucks your half way across the country if you were closer I am sure we would have a sale.

Reliability has been great. I trail rode the sled lots last season with my 4-year old son on my lap cruising at 45-55 mph and no issues, back here on the flats with 12 pounds boost on 91 octane. I can deliver as far as the Wyoming/South Dakota border and as far west as Dickinson, ND.

S
Aug 1, 2009
Troutdale
We might be able to make that work. I was talking with my wife and we could be up for a road trip just not all the way to Wisconsin. I really love the sled, I would love to call it my own. You have the title in hand? Why are you getting rid of it if you don't mind me asking?

S
Aug 1, 2009
Troutdale
Its really what I am looking for and at a great price. Let me know what you think about meeting me closer to half way, Miles City Montana is about half. The distance is the only thing as of now, if you were close we would already have a sale, I am sure of it. I want it badly!

We might be able to make that work. I was talking with my wife and we could be up for a road trip just not all the way to Wisconsin. I really love the sled, I would love to call it my own. You have the title in hand? Why are you getting rid of it if you don't mind me asking?

Sled is paid for in full, no loan on it:D:D:D I am selling the sled for a few reasons; 1.) I don't make it out west and to the Big Horns as much as I'd like to ride and the wife isn't big on climbing chutes and cornice drops. This sled is a little over-kill for riding back here on the flatlands. 2.) If the sled doesn't sell soon, I will convert to a 1" track, 141-144" and play with snow drags. 3.) I'm pretty much solely focused on my NSSR speed run schedule so that eats up time and some money. Its a good sled, sounds very nasty for a 4-stroke with a GT30 turbo setup and 3" dump pipe. The areas I listed are as far as I can travel with my job...sorry. The sled is a great price for whats invested into it.

My cell phone number is: 715-271-5487 if anybody needs further details

Thanks!

Last edited:
S
Aug 1, 2009
Troutdale
Man $10,000 sounds great. I will keep in touch, like I said its exactly what I am looking for. I love the sled it has everything done I want, what elevation do you normally ride? Any major changes at different elevations? If you were next door I would get it right this second. I will see what I can do.

Premium Features