• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Timbersled 120 Snowcheck Husky Blue

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
My dad picked this up middle of december and fell in love. Rode it 4 times then he tweaked his back :/

Now the bike is just sitting there. Selfishly i wanted to keep it for spring riding but he said he is out for the season for sure so its for sale.

Asking $4300 for the timbersled/ski only. It has a TSS on it that might already be spoken for. Gas can not included.

SteepNdeep450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2014
Bozeman, MT
I'm not sure. What makes it an le?

LE is a snowcheck only option. It gives the customer the choice of powder coat colors and comes with the piggy back shocks. Like QR3 I think they are called, they have a quick adjust that you can go from soft to hard with no tools.

That does not appear to be an LE.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
LE is a snowcheck only option. It gives the customer the choice of powder coat colors and comes with the piggy back shocks. Like QR3 I think they are called, they have a quick adjust that you can go from soft to hard with no tools.

That does not appear to be an LE.

It's a snow check (custom powder coating) but it doesn't have piggy back shocks. It does have fox shocks.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
The tss is available. $600 with the kit.

So $4900 and you're out riding. The snow is just now getting good. Still plenty of time to ride this season.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
got some pics today. switched hosting sites because well .... photobucket sucks.

GigQQai.jpg

oXq4W4O.jpg

asLfduj.jpg

Iw6DZHd.jpg

K5m0yOr.jpg

Premium Features