• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best 850 video I have seen yet

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Triple XXXXL helmet right ? Most risk you'll have sledding is pulling a muscle from patting yourself on the back. When you ride, do your gums flap in the wind like they do on here, do you have to tape them ??
So whats your favourite part of sledding psi, the talking about it or the thinking about it. LOL.
He didn't want to go sledding with you again, ?????? And you still think its cause of the Polaris. hahahaha.

I just looked it's only a XXL but thanks cuz I just found my phone charger from taking out the side by sides last weekend.
You should come ride with us now that you bring up risk, wear some old man panties cuz you'll prolly piss yourself, whine and turn around like most guys Do. No My Gums don't flap in the wind, you've prolly been staring at your woman's junk too much and that's how you came up with that comment.. There's nothin like sledding but when there's no snow and you're looking for new blood then talking about it on snowest is second best!! It's not that he doesn't want to come again it's more that he's on a 155 axys and I'm not letting him. The only 155 guys that get to come from now on have to bring a friend cuz I'm tired of pullin their stuck junk out.

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Another way to check I just read for you Q's- LGBT has a Q on the end of it I just saw and that's for Questioning... LGBTQ

image.jpg

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008

I already forgave you after your first post, the only thing that really matters is where do you live and how long is it going to take you to drive here next fall?

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
I know of a dealer that still has an 850 in their possession!

GS6

Nothing matters once spring snow hits. Talent levels go out the window when spring snow hits. Sledding really only matters when it's 2'+++ or better

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
I already forgave you after your first post, the only thing that really matters is where do you live and how long is it going to take you to drive here next fall?

Nah, you got it wrong skippy. It's the clown that travels to different locations to entertain the folks. LOL. They don't travel to see the clown. Silly a$$ !

Ski-doo#1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2011
GreatWhiteNorth
Nah, you got it wrong skippy. It's the clown that travels to different locations to entertain the folks. LOL. They don't travel to see the clown. Silly a$$ !

Pretty useless convo going on right now. But Slick seems scared IMO.

Be nice if these immature Poo fellas removed themselves from every 850 topic so a real discussion could be had.

B
Feb 18, 2009
Is this forum simply a bunch of grade school children or what? Sure appears that way to me with all the brand bashing and childish remarks...

As for the 2013 Pro being a "game changer"... Yes, it was handling-wise for those living in a Poo world... Is the G4 a "game changer"? Depends what you consider a "game changer". It's a big leap forward for Skidoo and will likely have no problem keeping up with any other factory sled in any conditions. The "best" sled will be in the eye of the beholder... People need to realize competition is the best for everyone and embrace advancements in tech and capabilities on alternate brands. As for weight, argue how you want. Everyone leaves the trailer with a full tank and that is the weight that matters. If the skidoo can not ride as far or long as other brands then that will be the shortcoming of the Doo but my guess is that it won't be that much different as the etec is much more efficient then the other 800s. If you are a "to the bar all day long" rider the Doo range will likely be less...

Maybe it's time to stop all the bickering, make the most of the summer, then forget about brands next year and just have fun doing what we all love to do!

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008

They clown show could travel But you can't seem to answer where you even live at.

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Is this forum simply a bunch of grade school children or what? Sure appears that way to me with all the brand bashing and childish remarks...

As for the 2013 Pro being a "game changer"... Yes, it was handling-wise for those living in a Poo world... Is the G4 a "game changer"? Depends what you consider a "game changer". It's a big leap forward for Skidoo and will likely have no problem keeping up with any other factory sled in any conditions. The "best" sled will be in the eye of the beholder... People need to realize competition is the best for everyone and embrace advancements in tech and capabilities on alternate brands. As for weight, argue how you want. Everyone leaves the trailer with a full tank and that is the weight that matters. If the skidoo can not ride as far or long as other brands then that will be the shortcoming of the Doo but my guess is that it won't be that much different as the etec is much more efficient then the other 800s. If you are a "to the bar all day long" rider the Doo range will likely be less...

Maybe it's time to stop all the bickering, make the most of the summer, then forget about brands next year and just have fun doing what we all love to do!

Yeah the 2013 pro was better for Polaris but it surely didn't change the overall game one bit, idk how you could even say that tho I'd be embarrassed even talking up a 2013 as many as were towed back that year. Guys make stupid statements like just install the driveshaft clamp you idiot but that's great except the clamp hadn't come out yet and they had way bigger problems than that too.. The Doo by far was better in fuel mileage this year than anything ever made to date and assuming what next years sled will do is just that a assumption at best. i rode it 850 and I'm not calling it a game changer yet, not until it's in real conditions on a real beat down deep day. All this springtime talk on what sleds do is a joke.

Premium Features