• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowchecked 2013 Summit X - now what?

ROKRIG

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2012
I was told that I should receive a communication from SkiDoo/BRP regarding my snowchecked 2013 Summit X.

Since I haven't yet, when might this come and what kind of information will it contain?

Thanks,

Terry

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
As long as you got it ordered, I would not really worry about the " comunication" from Skidoo. Most likely it will be a email regarding news and updates about Skidoo. At least that seems to all I ever get from Skidoo.

If Skidoo eventually sends out an email regarding your sled it most likely won"t be until fall sometime.

R

Reno Tom

Jun 16, 2009
I just recieved my BRP Spring Fever Promotion Certificate/Work sheet from my Dealer.Tom's Snomobile.It says that I need to pick it up within ten days from time of delivery which is anytime after October 1st or by October 31st depending on delivery.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I just recieved my BRP Spring Fever Promotion Certificate/Work sheet from my Dealer.Tom's Snomobile.It says that I need to pick it up within ten days from time of delivery which is anytime after October 1st or by October 31st depending on delivery.

Yes they need your Money before the world ends!

Premium Features