• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 05 KK complete sled

tjcatman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
Greenville Ca.
Parting out 05 KK complete sled Still have lots of parts

Parting out 162 05 KK complete sled. Still have lots of parts. Have sold track and handlebars but have just about everything else. Motor was a modshop 990 and is toast Pm or call 530-394-7804 and i will get back to you as quickly as possible. Open to reasonable offers on all parts.

Last edited:

tjcatman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
Greenville Ca.
Have upper and lower a arm left but the lower is slightly bent. I ran it that way for two years and didn't realize it was bent until I took it off.

sledneckbrd

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Casper, WY
What color is yours? If it's black I would be interested in left side front plastic nose peice.

Last edited:

tjcatman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
Greenville Ca.
I have one side a-rms they are the same part number both sides. The ones I have are slightly bent (lower only) (i used them until the sled was parted and did not know they were bent). I will sell both for 120 shipped. Sorry for the slow reply.

I do not have the primary, sorry sold it last week.

U
Nov 26, 2007
NW Montana
Describe the exhaust system and condition, might be interested in it. looking for a ceramic y-pipe, ceramic pipe & can. running twins now thinking about a single setup.

tjcatman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
Greenville Ca.
Pipes

Sorry my Pipes are Jaws D twins with a front dump can. Still have a lot of parts. WIll post some new pictures of what I have soon.

Premium Features