• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I thnk this is it for me

S

SnowAngel700

Dec 11, 2009
The way I look at it is... The site is going to evolve...with or without you. The creators of this site are working hard to make this place enjoyable and informative, With that comes a price. If you want to enjoy the amenities that are provided for premium members, if not...then continue with your basic free membership and stop griping about it! :face-icon-small-dis

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
The way I look at it is... The site is going to evolve...with or without you. The creators of this site are working hard to make this place enjoyable and informative, With that comes a price. If you want to enjoy the amenities that are provided for premium members, if not...then continue with your basic free membership and stop griping about it! :face-icon-small-dis

I think what you dont understand is that they are taking away most of the features of any BASIC FREE FORUM and making you pay for the basic features as well. Snowest was thriving without all these new features before the changes took place. Now look at what has happened. Honestly nobody would be complaining if they didnt take away the basics and those that wanted to get the new ones would have paid and there would not be this division among the sledders.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
What is amazing is you didn't get banned for your initial post calling Christopher a retard. I can only imagine what was said by those that did get banned. Would they have also been banned if they had posted the same words 2 years ago under the previous admin??? I think so.
I'm not saying you're right or wrong.....it's America and you posted your opinion...and it seems that so far the currect admin has allowed you to do this. That is a good thing IMO. I don't agree with taking away the rep thing (although i think it's silly) or removing avatars and signatures....do'nt know of a site that doesn't allow this. I hope to see this return for everyone.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
To be honest I am suprised myself that it didn't get at least edited. It seems like a lot of that is going on right now. I think the admins and christopher have decided to stop reading in this section anyway because all that goes on here is complaints. They havent listend to any of the real suggestions anyway. What they have done is created a place for the free basic members to complain without haveing to deal with much of it. Just my opion.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO

Wow, you have a whopping 16 posts and you're qualified to comment on this topic?
The site was fine the way it was. Nobody on here wanted or asked for "new features". Everyone would have been perfectly happy just having the database fixed.

Last edited:
S

SnowAngel700

Dec 11, 2009
I am just as qualified as you. Just because your not into change for whatever reason, Does not mean the world revolves around your opinion. If you dont like it? Leave. No one is keeping you here. It isn't like you are donating anything or making any suggestions or giving this site any good feedback. So the amount of posts are irrelevant when you don't say Jack **** about nothing. But...Have a good day anyways.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I am just as qualified as you. Just because your not into change for whatever reason, Does not mean the world revolves around your opinion. If you dont like it? Leave. No one is keeping you here. It isn't like you are donating anything or making any suggestions or giving this site any good feedback. So the amount of posts are irrelevant when you don't say Jack **** about nothing. But...Have a good day anyways.

You've been registered on here since December of 2009. I've been here 4 years now? And a lot of the guys sayin the same things have been here for MUCH longer than that ...? Yeah, I'm assuredly more qualified to comment on this topic than you are.

Also, I share the same opinion as an awful lot of people on here. It is not an isolated opinion. In fact, I'm probably about the last person on here everyone who was griping about it expected to join in because normally I don't partake in internet feuds. I stayed completley out of it until this thread too.

I'm just going just ignore your comment about me not contributing anything to this site or giving any feedback because quite frankly I'm too busy laughing about it to type a response ..... heh :)

Last edited:
S

SnowAngel700

Dec 11, 2009
It doesn't matter how long you have been here if you have nothing to say. All you do is whine and ***** about stupid crap. A lot of others would agree...It is useless. Move on...grow up and get a life... If your going to leave...leave. Dont hang around just to see who would give a rat's *** about you. Clearly lots of people don't. SnoWest is for the big boys and girls... You clearly do not fit that description.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
It doesn't matter how long you have been here if you have nothing to say. All you do is whine and ***** about stupid crap. A lot of others would agree...It is useless. Move on...grow up and get a life... If your going to leave...leave. Dont hang around just to see who would give a rat's *** about you. Clearly lots of people don't. SnoWest is for the big boys and girls... You clearly do not fit that description.

Picard2.gif

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.

SnowAngel...you need to delete your post. You have ZERO IDEA the contributions Dogmeat has provided to this forum. You can disagree with his view on this SAGA, but don't even think for a minute his posts say jack $hit about nothing. The information that DM has provided this site over the last 4 years is by FAR more Valuable than your $30 you donated to this forum.

This is what nobody gets.

The massive amount of info that you feel is worth the membership fee's was given out of the kindness of the members over the last 10 plus years. Try and respect those that have done this. It seems nobody does.

Please delete your post. You're only making yourself look very uneducated taking a shot like this at someone like Dogmeat.

I honestly didn't think that I'd see both sides on this issue, myself included, act like a bunch of zeros! The payers playing the righteous card was suprising, (EDIT) some, not all Mod's with what they're saying...Unbelievable what has happened. This sport needs to be united, not divided on the biggest sled site on the internet. This is the TRAGEDY of the new Snowest!!

Out...Back to being a good little boy.

Last edited:
J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
Totaly understand where you are coming from dogmeat. Going over to back country rebels?

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Well ... I think I've said all I need to say. I was not planning on getting into an internet p!ssing match about this but it appears I have ....Either way, I guess at the present time there is no need for me to argue with anyone about it. Whatever happens is gonna happen, I guess we'll just all have to wait and see what that is gonna be.

J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
Can't we even type the name of another snowmobile forum on this place without it automatically turning into snowest?? There is something seriously wrong with this. See you on the other forums dogmeat. Jesse.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Well ... I think I've said all I need to say. I was not planning on getting into an internet p!ssing match about this but it appears I have ....Either way, I guess at the present time there is no need for me to argue with anyone about it. Whatever happens is gonna happen, I guess we'll just all have to wait and see what that is gonna be.

I have to agree with you Dogmeat,managment has made up their minds to go pay and I really don't think they are going to change their minds.I don't think getting in a pizzing match with other members is going to do anyone any good either.I am quite passionate about this site and this sport and find myself thinking to myself before hitting send all the time,its just not worth getting in a pizzing match,no one ever wins.
As far as you and your input at Snowest,you are an asset,and I hope you do stick it out,along with all the other members.
It is what it is and it can be what we make it.

Dave

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
Well...it seems we have to listen to each other and respect one another on this subject..I believe that DM is a value to this site I believe that SA7 is a value along with with every one that has spoken up :)

Why can we not discuss this in a normal HUMAN way...why does it always come down to bickering? I will admit I went about it in a WRONG way to begin with and it took some time away to understand it...we all absolutely love this site and this sport.....right??? I know I do...and I feel all of you do also!! :beer;

How do we get back on track? This is the question I ask of all of you and all of SW and BCR members...I have been racking my brain and trying to come up with a way that we ALL can be one again...we ALL are frustrated and want to speak our points..thoughts..argue and plain just tell all to F*** off and feel better about what we can do to the other person. Enough is enough...I know that we have lost a huge amount of great peeps already, that I am sure will never come back and help anyone from SW again. That is sad and I for one am saddened about this F'n mess. Maybe my vote does not count in some of your guys and gals eyes..but you have to read this and I know you are...so please just take a minute and remember what this site is...lets ALL work together and let bygones be bygones and move in a positive motion to make this site great...I know I can take the high road and get to the top of the mountain where the Pow is deep and soft and dam it... I know that you all can too...even if we have to pull your sled to the top ;) Crap we all are the best thing about this site and I know if you look deep inside you...you know that what I am saying is what you want also. I know that some will say it is the Kool Aid talking :) but I don't think so...I think I just have came to the conclusion that we all need each other and with out that we are not SW...it is something else. I doubt that SW will say OK lets let the site go back to what it was..In all reality we still have the power Paid or Basic to work together and make this what it was! I can let the water roll off my back and I can be positive and try...that is all I am saying is just try to see the top of the mountain!

So with that being said I want to extend my hand to all I have Pizzed off and offended with my explosive posts and say I am sorry...your thought counts and I appreciate you and what you stand for! I ask that you appreciate me and my beliefs as well. I am willing to work together and make this site the best it has ever been and put this behind us and look to the future and play in the deep Pow with all of you...laugh...cry and support each other as we once did!

Please I wish that if you have a negative comment you keep it to yourself..I have not bashed or implied any hurt to you with this post. If you feel that I am not correct then it is ok I will understand..but for the love of the mountain please think about it before you hit the reply button :D

Thanks for listening
Glenn

Last edited:
D

deepdiver

Nov 27, 2003
Marysville, WA
Glenn, nice job you are a man of wisdom to be able to change...improvise and adapt. You are right, the bickering doesnt do anybody any good.

Snowangel700...now as others have said, I would delete your post as well. In this virtual community it is similar to real world in re to credibility. That comes with respect and it is earned not purchased! You mentioned posts that had no value or little constructive content...Please take a look at your history and explain to us how any of these posts have much to do with snowmobiling. They are definitely not very technical. You also mentioned that you have the same clout as Dogmeat..but as you will see in your own posts you state that you are inexperianced and most likely have never had or owned a snowmobile at all.

I thnk this is it for me
Views: 651 Posted By SnowAngel700
It doesn't matter how long you have been here if...

It doesn't matter how long you have been here if you have nothing to say. All you do is whine and ***** about stupid crap. A lot of others would agree...It is useless. Move on...grow up and get a...
Forum: Suggestions and User Feedback 02-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Replies: 36 I thnk this is it for me
I am just as qualified as you. Just because your...

I am just as qualified as you. Just because your not into change for whatever reason, Does not mean the world revolves around your opinion. If you dont like it? Leave. No one is keeping you here. It...
Forum: Suggestions and User Feedback 02-21-2010, 12:58 PM
Replies: 36 I thnk this is it for me
The way I look at it is... The site is going to...

The way I look at it is... The site is going to evolve...with or without you. The creators of this site are working hard to make this place enjoyable and informative, With that comes a price. If you...
Forum: Suggestions and User Feedback 02-21-2010, 12:47 PM
Replies: 5 Free BS
Views: 108 Posted By SnowAngel700
Says the person showing to much...

Says the person showing to much intelligence.:face-icon-small-dis
Forum: Powder Room 02-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Replies: 4 The Ladies' Input on Overcoming Fears?
Views: 143 Posted By SnowAngel700
Hello, I am not an experienced...

Hello,

I am not an experienced snowmobiler...at all. Im still waiting to go my first time. But anyways... My guess would be to go with someone that understands and that can help you through it....
Forum: General Snowmobiling 02-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Replies: 9 Sledding in Texas today 2-11-2010
Views: 444 Posted By SnowAngel700
I grew up in Texas and i seriously dont remember...

I grew up in Texas and i seriously dont remember that much snow in all of Texas combined. We were always lucky to be-able to form a snowball. lol

Happy sledding you guys :)
Forum: Powder Room 01-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Replies: 7 Why It's Great To Be A Woman!
Views: 536 Posted By SnowAngel700
Why its great to be a woman? No performance...

Why its great to be a woman? No performance anxiety ... ever. In fact, the worse you are in bed,the better your reputation. Oh and...A dip in the ocean makes your interesting parts expand, not...
Forum: Powder Room 01-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Replies: 8 New to snowmobiling...
Views: 237 Posted By SnowAngel700
New to snowmobiling...

Hello all,

I'm new to this whole snowmobiling thing. I would like to get into the sport but now quite sure how. I am 21 weeks pregnant. My Fiance is a die hard snowmobiler and he wants to put the...
Forum: Powder Room 01-20-2010, 05:12 PM
Replies: 26 The male point system
Views: 750 Posted By SnowAngel700
You people are to funny.

You people are to funny.
Forum: Powder Room 01-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Replies: 26 The male point system
Views: 750 Posted By SnowAngel700
The male point system

In the world of romance, one single rule applies:
Make the woman happy.
Do something she likes, and you get points.
Do something she dislikes, and points are subtracted.
You don't get any points...

Snowangel, I would differ with you in respect to dogmeat and anybody else. Have you even been on a sled and gotten off a trail? If I was you I would definitely "bow out gracefully" and delete all my posts. Trust me I have had to delete a few of my own..sometimes it is for the better.

It almost sounds like more than one person is using your login. Anyway welcome to the community and I hope that you can see thru the haze that is here for the time being, keep in mind...the site was already "informative" before Admin got their hands into it. It isnt getting more informative but less...at least for ther time being.

Best regards,
Mark

Last edited:
C

CO_MapMaker

Dec 3, 2007
Colorado

Unreal, people still do not get it. The technical information on this site was provided by users like DM. It is not about the $$. I would gladly pay double or more for the "old" SW site back, but why pay to read posts from someone who can't make a snow ball??? Or from the leftover users who are still trying to figure out how to adjust their limiter strap?? I have gained alot of useful data from users on this site and those days appear to be gone.

The "big boys and girls" have moved on and that is why there is no technical information left on this site.

I am right behind you DM.

Screwing with, editing and moving my posts didn't bother me too much, but my final straw was losing my picture of Nedley Mandango!!!

Last edited:
Premium Features