• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need new a arms, what is recommended?

bmiller1985

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2013
merrimac, wi
Bought a 2014 IQR at hay days, it's super clean and I planned on using it as a back up/play on the trail sled and then he wife decided not to ride. So i listed it for sale and i'm not really in a hurry to sell it.

But the main reason I'm here is because I took it out in the field behind my shop to playaround on it and I found out the hard way that the previous owner had removed the rubber stoppers between the ski's and spindles. The right ski daggered into the ground, twisted the spindle forward, and broke the right upper a arm (and i went for a good flight over the bars as well, i bet it looked hilarious). So a new a arm even with my discount is still just over $300, so i'm curious whats out there for aftermarket arms, or a good place to look for take offs, etc. any help is greatly appreciated.

bmiller1985

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2013
merrimac, wi
Did you try going through the race shop?

only tried going through the local dealer, they take care of me pretty well but anything IQR still isn't cheap. I'm not a racer and this is my first IQR so i'm not firmiliar with the race shop, is this a website or an actual shop for racers? sorry for the uneducated question in advance

omernikski

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2003
Minocqua, WI/ Foxboro, WI
The race shop is right in Wausau WI. All the top polaris snocross racers run out of that shop. You can set up an account with a credit or debit card, then all you have to do is email Brad the part number and in a few days it's direct shipped to your door.i don't even bother with dealerships anymore for my iqr parts. He may even have a used arm laying around there(if you ask) that he would sell cheaper.

Parts-Brad Seavers
715-355-3008
Bradley.seavers@polaris.com

omernikski

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2003
Minocqua, WI/ Foxboro, WI
Oh yeah, they are usually closed on Mondays if there was a race that weekend. If you don't have a parts book you can get part numbers at carlscycle.com using the online microfiche.

Last edited:
Premium Features