• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Revolution Powersports Dual Rate Progressive Spring Kit

Motodrew

Lifetime Membership
As many of you know, the stock KYB springs are fairly soft. Fortunately, I found a cheap alternative other than complete setups from Fox, Exit, Raptor, etc. I acquired these dual rate progressive springs from Revolution Powersports in Whistler. They were around $300USD for the front setup and around $100USD for the rear front spring.

I'm excited to get these on the snow. I'm expecting these springs to be more supportive while sidehilling the 850. Also, they should help with the bumps & jumps as well!

FRONT:
hxwkeIsh.jpg

89e2ligh.jpg

REAR (already installed):
DfkACSXh.jpg

Motodrew

Lifetime Membership
I wanted to follow up on this post after getting out on the machine in multiple different environments.

I'm very happy with the performance of these new springs. I feel that in a sidehilling situation these are more capable of properly absorbing ruts and bumps and provide a more predictable ride while on edge.

On the trail, these absorb the bumps WAYYYY better than the stock shocks. I felt like my speed was limited on the trail when it was bumpy before because the front suspension would completely collapse on the bumps and provide a jarring ride. The new springs do a much better job absorbing the bumps and providing a quicker rebound than stock.

If you're looking for a cheap alternative, these were worth the investment!

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
That’s genius! Especially for the bigger heavier guys. They have been using those small wire springs forever. They seem to get even softer after 5-6 hard rides. Can you tell me the diameter and the length of those springs? Do you know what the spring rate is?

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Will give them a try! Way better than spending big $$$$ for new shocks.

Thanks for the report. :face-icon-small-coo

ziggity

Premium Member
Mar 30, 2015
anybody else try these out? im 220+ geared up and guessing im going to need a stiffer spring when I get my summit next winter

Premium Features