• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Guy from Maryland

Whats up guys,

My name is Ryan. I recently moved from Maryland to Steamboat Colorado. I have been vacationing here with my parents for 18 years now. They retired out here 5 years ago and I decided to finally move out here. I work in the maritime oil industry as a officer on a oil tanker delivering fuel to Alaska and the Arctic.

I have ridden dirt bikes my whole life but have never gotten to own my own snowmobiles. So I am new to all this.

I just picked up two sleds. I bought one for myself and one for my dad, brothers, and friends to ride when they are out. The sled I bought for myself is a 2017 demo Polaris RMK 800 155" that I purchased new from Steamboat Powersports. I also purchased a 2 place triton trailer from them. They are awesome guys! The second Sled I purchased is a 2014 Polaris RMK Assault 800 155" with a new factory motor and a new clutch. The price was right on this sled.

Anyways I am pumped to finally be able to afford a couple sleds and get into this game. Now the wait for the snow is on!

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the addiction!! Say goodbye to all your extra cash!! :D

Spent a week in Steamboat last year. Loved it!

Premium Features