• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1996 Polaris RMK INDY XLT ACCS 600cc 136” snowmobile

S

SuaveGato

Jul 1, 2008
1996 Polaris RMK INDY XLT ACCS 600cc 136” snowmobile

SOLD!

As the title says, it’s a 1996 Polaris RMK INDY XLT ACCS 600cc 136” Snowmobile. (Sacramento, Ca) $500
Polaris = manufacture
RMK = Rocky Mountain King model
INDY = Sub model
ACCS = Altitude Compensating Carburetor System.
600cc = 600 cubic inch. Motor size
136” = track length, lugs are approx 1.5” – 2”
Mileage = 3780

I have personally put over 2,000 miles on this sled, it has Never let me down and I learned to ride on it. That said, at 3,780 miles she is TIRED… It will run, barely, if you shoot enough ether down the air box… not sure what is wrong, could be something simple, could be a shot top end? I’m “thinking” base gasket leaking? Bottom line is, this is NOT a running sled. If you know what you are doing, you could get her running, how much that will entail, I don’t know, I don’t have the time and have moved on to other sleds. This would make a good parts sled or donor sled if you have other XLT’s.

It has SLP triple pipes, bar riser, good deep lug track, newer model skis, lot’s of good parts. The seat is ripped up pretty bad, the windshield is cracked, and the hood is cracked right where the rubber snubbers attach to it like they all seem to do… Everything works however, if you can get the motor running, you can ride it! I did a compression check and if I remember right they were all close to even but low, about 90 – 100 PSI.

The registration is either current or it’s non-opped, I’ll have to check but either way, there are NO BACK DUE OR PENALTY FEES DUE.

That’s about it, what you see is what you get. Might entertain trades for weapon’s related items or snowmobile stuff?

John.

DSC04123.JPG DSC04126.JPG DSC04127.JPG DSC04128.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features