• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aerochargers helix and ramps for xm turbo

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Wondering if any others are running the Aerocharger helix, springs, ramps..

I have there setup on the shelf and never installed it, from a few years back

Helix looks 43/47, Ramps maybe a 413, and primary spring looks 225/325 if I was guessing..

Should be a pretty high engagement,( maybe 5000) so not sure how freindly in the trees, but should have boost real quick

Nice to here from others if it's worth it to try..

image.jpg

chad006

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2015
I ran it for a short period, 174x3” believe I was running a 22 tooth top gear but don’t quote me on it. 7lbs and 60/40 av/premium vanes set at approximately 3.5 turns. If I was racing rmsha this setup would’ve been great, might work for you Fred depending on what you like but it just wasn’t for me. Running a floating team tss-04 now and liking it, gonna try a p85 with it next.

Backcountrypro

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wondering if any others are running the Aerocharger helix, springs, ramps..

I have there setup on the shelf and never installed it, from a few years back

Helix looks 43/47, Ramps maybe a 413, and primary spring looks 225/325 if I was guessing..

Should be a pretty high engagement,( maybe 5000) so not sure how freindly in the trees, but should have boost real quick

Nice to here from others if it's worth it to try..

All these threads on the old iron. How about a ride report on that new Silber 850???

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Thanks, not sure I like the high running rpm idea as well, the helix seams to be what they are running in sibler 850 now, why I was wondering if it’s been tried out..

Sibler 850 hopefully installed soon, still missing some parts that got lost between boarders.. hopefully sibler gets them here real soon

I ran it for a short period, 174x3” believe I was running a 22 tooth top gear but don’t quote me on it. 7lbs and 60/40 av/premium vanes set at approximately 3.5 turns. If I was racing rmsha this setup would’ve been great, might work for you Fred depending on what you like but it just wasn’t for me. Running a floating team tss-04 now and liking it, gonna try a p85 with it next.

Premium Features