• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ENGINE SHORTAGE

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Due to the current problems in Japan,, Suzuki Motor co. will not be able too meet the demand of engine production for all of their products available in the United States

..Gotch ya!!!

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Ha ha, the reality is no one knows how the japan thing will work out for this year. Not to mention suzuki has more things to get out the door then worry about engines for cat.
I hope it all works out, as it should be a Very big year for cat, but nothing is forsure when it comes to japan being business as ussual.

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Ha ha, the reality is no one knows how the japan thing will work out for this year. Not to mention suzuki has more things to get out the door then worry about engines for cat.
I hope it all works out, as it should be a Very big year for cat, but nothing is forsure when it comes to japan being business as ussual.

Roger that!!!!!!

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK

do you know what day it is?

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Japan needs to sell products more than ever.

Rebuilding will come from pruduction and sales to other countries.

We should learn those skills. Edit [ re-learn ]

Owen

Last edited:
Premium Features